Will we have to change our attitude about Bus Service?

I tend to prefer convenience over saving a couple of dollars usually, but in this case, if the buses ran less frequently, thereby conserving fuel, it might be a good thing. Many times during non-rush hours, the buses aren't very full anyway, so if they switched to "on the half hour" or even "on the hour" schedules during less busy times, I could probably live with that. I don't think this would go down well at all during rush hours to/from the parks though.

manning said:
Some of the best inventions were made without gov't incentives. That's no excuse for waiting. Got to go and change a burnt out light bulb. Thank god Edison didn't wait around for a hand out!!!
But when the gov't is trying to force teh auto makers to use anything but gas, they tend to be pushed in other direvtions. I do not know a lot of Edisons these days that are independently wealthy and spend their days thinking up inventions. Not saying it's a good thing, but it's the way it is.

tinker925 said:
WOW Pa@okw95 you are so negative.

But you do it so well and that's what I like about you. I haven't seen you post in a while. I hope all is well.

PS liferbabe, I don't wait for busses at WDW, except from my wife and children. :love1: On the other hand, we do use the buses once in a while.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter