Will you be there?

We'll be at OKW too....so a definite possiblility.

When do you have free time?

Since we'll both be at OKW, perhaps we could meet later in the evening near the Hospitality House. We could just sit, relax & enjoy some "down time". :goodvibes

Sounds fine.....maybe in the lounge area by check-in ....at least to start with.

:teeth: Sounds fine. I will be with family, so do have to work around that too.

Maybe someone else will see this thread and join us too ::yes::

:teeth: Sounds fine. I will be with family, so do have to work around that too.

Maybe someone else will see this thread and join us too ::yes::

Yes, I'm with family also. The only thing we have is one night of "enjoying" a bottle of Rosa Regale! :rotfl: I'm not a wine lover, but that sparkling wine from Italy is really gooooood! :thumbsup2

Yes, if anyone else would like to join us, that would be great!!! :cool1:

Yes, I'm with family also. The only thing we have is one night of "enjoying" a bottle of Rosa Regale! :rotfl: I'm not a wine lover, but that sparkling wine from Italy is really gooooood! :thumbsup2

OMG, you said the *magic* words: Rosa Regale!!! :woohoo:

Caught my attention!! :rotfl:

Not staying at OKW this trip, we're at AKL/AKV - 5/27 to 6/5. (me, DH, & DD15)

OMG, you said the *magic* words: Rosa Regale!!! :woohoo:

Caught my attention!! :rotfl:

Not staying at OKW this trip, we're at AKL/AKV - 5/27 to 6/5. (me, DH, & DD15)

:lmao::rotfl: "Magic words" indeed!!! :rotfl2: Perhaps we could meet in Italy & toast with a glass of the "magic" wine!!! I think we'll be in Epcot 5/29 to see Tony Orlando. Could it work??? :confused3

:lmao::rotfl: "Magic words" indeed!!! :rotfl2: Perhaps we could meet in Italy & toast with a glass of the "magic" wine!!! I think we'll be in Epcot 5/29 to see Tony Orlando. Could it work??? :confused3

The 29th sounds good! :thumbsup2 We have lunch at Sanaa that day, no other definite plans and I'm pretty sure we'd end up in Epcot anyway! (we usually do!!) :goodvibes

Rosa Regale + Tony Orlando + a mini-DIS Meet: OH YEAH!!! :woohoo:

The 29th sounds good! :thumbsup2 We have lunch at Sanaa that day, no other definite plans and I'm pretty sure we'd end up in Epcot anyway! (we usually do!!) :goodvibes

Rosa Regale + Tony Orlando + a mini-DIS Meet: OH YEAH!!! :woohoo:

:thumbsup2 I can't wait! I'll PM you with my cell number. That way we can be in touch just in case plans change.

I will be at the resort Saturday and Sunday May 30/31. Staying at Animal Kingdom Villas...

Traveling solo. Just meeting up with former cast members off/on that weekend.

I will be at the resort Saturday and Sunday May 30/31. Staying at Animal Kingdom Villas...

Traveling solo. Just meeting up with former cast members off/on that weekend.

Maybe we'll see you there! Are you at Jambo or Kidani? We'll be at Jambo. :goodvibes

are you bringing your own bottle ????:laughing::woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter