Will you get a stimulus check and how much?

Yes, that describes me. I received mine yesterday. My last name begins with "S" although I don't think it is being distributed alphabetically.

Got ours yesterday direct deposit last name S. Got less than the calculator said by about 1k.

So I realize the issue----filed 2018 taxes and owed so IRS does not have the routing number. Seems the only way to provide this is through their website at Get My Payment. But when I do that it says payment status not available so I can't do anything. Is there another way?

So I realize the issue----filed 2018 taxes and owed so IRS does not have the routing number. Seems the only way to provide this is through their website at Get My Payment. But when I do that it says payment status not available so I can't do anything. Is there another way?
This is my problem too. I’m fine to wait for the check but I figured I’d try to put in my bank info and I’m getting the payment status not available too. i Don’t think there is another way

Same with me, I owed both in 2018 and 2019 and website is states the same thing :( I assume I will just get a paper check.

We will get nothing, which is fine with us. Kids are grown and on their own and we both work in healthcare with secure jobs. I am so sad for all of the people hurting out there. We are trying to tip more, help out parents, kids, church family and friends where we can.

Does anyone know how to notify them quickly of an address change? We owed in 2018, haven't filed 2019 yet because we owe again, and have moved since our last 2018 filing. The only thing I can find to change an address is a paper form that needs to be mailed in. The Get My Payment button isn't allowing me to move past the message that my payment status is not available. I'm concerned a paper check sent to our former address won't be forwarded to our new address by the post office. Anyone else in this situation?

I had to pay 2018 & 2019 so I updated my direct deposit on the Where's my Stimulus site. It now says I'm eligible, but no date when the direct deposit will hit.

Does anyone know how to notify them quickly of an address change? We owed in 2018, haven't filed 2019 yet because we owe again, and have moved since our last 2018 filing. The only thing I can find to change an address is a paper form that needs to be mailed in. The Get My Payment button isn't allowing me to move past the message that my payment status is not available. I'm concerned a paper check sent to our former address won't be forwarded to our new address by the post office. Anyone else in this situation?

Last week there was a link to update your address on irs.gov so I went looking for it for you, but I couldn't find it. Instead, on the FAQs, it says:
A28. To change your address:
  • If you have not filed your 2019 tax return, enter your new address on your tax return when you file. When your tax return is processed, we'll update our records.
  • If you have filed your 2019 tax return and you do not receive direct deposit of your refund, your Payment will be mailed to the address we have on file for you. This is generally the address on your most recent tax return or as updated through the United States Postal Service (USPS).
  • The change of address must be processed before we schedule your Payment.
I suggest e-filing your 2019 ASAP, and see if that works. You can still put off paying the tax until 7/15 but it might be worth it to e-file now to get them your new address.

Well today when i went in the IRS website and put in my info in it asked for direct deposit info. Up until now it always said they didn't have enough info to determine if I was eligible. So double check on the IRS website

Well today when i went in the IRS website and put in my info in it asked for direct deposit info. Up until now it always said they didn't have enough info to determine if I was eligible. So double check on the IRS website

Thanks for posting this, I was about to give up! Finally able to but my bank info in today!

Ugh!! DD is still unable to get in. It’s looking more and more like she’s not eligible. I wish there was a way to find out for sure. It’s frustrating not knowing😡

Seems like a dumb question but will they be mail forwarding the paper checks? (Change if address should still be valid with USPS)

I don't want to file 2019 yet but have moved and I owe every year....so they're gonna mail a check I assume (status web site keeps saying info doesn't match)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter