Win A Trip?

DISLOVE

Mouseketeer
I'm spoiled. I admit it. I'm almost proud of it. Almost.

My husband and I have gone to WDW every year since 97. We went this year in September rather than right after Christmas, which is my favorite. We were supposed to leave on 9/11 and ended up driving home. We bought a house on October 1st (yeah us!). And now, November 11th I want to go to Disney again. It is a sickness. I know several of us on this board would be on medication if only our doctors recognized our problem. But I need to go again.

Does anyone know of any sites, stores, radio stations, ANYONE who is giving away a trip? This will honestly be my only chance at going for awhile... but I can't wait another year. (Did I mention how SPOILED I am?)

Any information would be greatly appreciated....

Kristy

Kristy
Go onto the rewards board. There is a post there that says Contest thread. It has several trips listed some to Disney, a few to Florida in general;I believe four or five pages. Sorry I don't know how to post the link.If anyone else does plase feel free.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter