Window Decorating at POR in Sept

tdknd95

Earning My Ears
This is our 1st visit to WDW and we can hardly wait. I've enjoyed reading as much as I can here and learned about the window decorating. I love that idea and am putting together all my decorating ideas. You know I live 5 minutes from Home Depot and never knew about the alien mickey heads!! I still need to head over there.

Since we will be going to MNSSHP on the 14th I decided to decorate our window with a halloween theme. Is anyone else thinking about doing this too or have you decorated at POR before? I just think it will so much fun.

We will be at POR at the same time & at the same MNSSHP. I haven't started looking for much decor yet, because I want to wait and tie it into our costume theme (if we ever settle on one!) I'll probably keep it Halloween & LGMHs! :woohoo: This will also be our first time at POR! :dance3: Hope to see lots of LGMH & great windows!:thumbsup2

I just posted a thread about this too.

We will be at POR staying in the AB section. We will be there Sept 9-16th and will be at the 14th MNSSHP as well. :goodvibes Maybe we will see you guys there.

Anyways, yes I am really wanted to do our window and am not sure what to use for decorating yet. I have an old Mickey Head we used to hang but it got wet and messed up last year.

:) We will not be at POR, but will be at CSR. I am hoping it will be okay to decorate our windows there also. My dd14 is having a fit to decorate our room windows in Jonas Brothers posters...:rolleyes:

We are staying at POR too. 9/7 thru 9/15 MNSSHP on the 14th too!

I bought suction cup hooks and an American flag to hang on the window since we will be there Sept. 11th. I also have a couple of LGMH that I'll tape to the window.

Kimba

We will be there 16-23 at POR, our window will be decorated!!

We are staying at POR too. 9/7 thru 9/15 MNSSHP on the 14th too!

I bought suction cup hooks and an American flag to hang on the window since we will be there Sept. 11th. I also have a couple of LGMH that I'll tape to the window.

Kimba

I will be looking for your window! ;)

I want to run out and get a lime green poster board and cut out a big mickey head and decorate it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter