Wine and Dine Half Marathon Weekend 2022 (Nov. 3-6, 2022)

Theories differ on this, but I would do it all at the same time. Yes, it is possible that something sells out in the time it takes to add the second registration, but if I was planning on doing the races with someone, I'd want both or none. But that's just me.
Oh interesting. I'm doing the challenge regardless :P - DD doing the 10k is just gravy. So maybe I'll do mine and then hers?

My friend who isn't running with me decided to try to help me out. Of course hers got into the registration first, so I am sitting here refreshing my gift card balance to see when she finishes!

So I was in for the 5K line. The shortest one I had at 10 was 22 minutes. Then at 10:06 decided to open my phone browser and it took me directly in.....it's kind of crazy. But I got registered for the 5K for the first time ever. We'll see how this goes!

I'm registered for challenge - DD for 10k and 3 tickets (DH, DD, DD) for after party. My other links are all expired. Good luck everyone!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter