Wine & Dine 1/2 marathon weekend 2021

Does anyone remember the date party tickets went on sale? I know I ordered my husband's that day, but I can't find it. The date will at least help me check my credit card.

Does anyone remember the date party tickets went on sale? I know I ordered my husband's that day, but I can't find it. The date will at least help me check my credit card.
My confirmation email is from September 1st, so I’m guessing some time around then?

Good morning all,

Getting excited for the races. I haven’t been on for a while so forgive me if it’s been mentioned. Has there been any word about a meet up on 10k day or any day? Just wondered.

I have seen elsewhere that add-on party tickets were delivered electronically as an email attachment. So I would start with your rD email if it was an add-on. 😀

Does anyone know if it is possible to transfer a registration from in person to virtual?

I dont care about a partial refund — just wondering if I can receive the shirts/medals and run virtually instead.

Good morning all,

Getting excited for the races. I haven’t been on for a while so forgive me if it’s been mentioned. Has there been any word about a meet up on 10k day or any day? Just wondered.
I haven’t seen anything official yet, but throwing out there that I am planning on hitting up food & wine on Saturday from about 11-6ish so if anyone else has that same plan maybe we can meet in the world showcase and grab a bite!

Ran a 10k race yesterday in 'less than ideal' conditions (72, foggy, super soupy air, no breeze, and full Darth Vader costume because)
Have a 10 mile race on the 7th,and a 13.1 the Saturday after, so as to not conflict with them I have to run the W&D Virtual Challenge on Halloween weekend. Anyone else running it a week early?

About the digital waiver... I completed them for our family, and the ones for my kids do not show their names anywhere! I've sent rD an email asking about how we can pick up their bibs if the waivers don't have any identifying information.

Has anyone already contacted them about this?

Ran a 10k race yesterday in 'less than ideal' conditions (72, foggy, super soupy air, no breeze, and full Darth Vader costume because)
Have a 10 mile race on the 7th,and a 13.1 the Saturday after, so as to not conflict with them I have to run the W&D Virtual Challenge on Halloween weekend. Anyone else running it a week early?
Last year when it was 100% virtual we ran the 10k the Saturday before on Halloween at home and the 5K the Saturday the 10 would have been at Pop Century

My friend registered for me, rundisney sent me my waiver last week I tried to sign it and now its disappeared from both of our rundisney accounts. Ive emailed and no response

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter