Wine Dinner on October 11, 2001

zeusofmythos

Earning My Ears
:bounce: :pinkbounc

Mythos
At Universal’s Islands of Adventure Presents
The Bonny Doon Vineyards
Wine Dinner

This dinner is held in the Mythos VIP Room and features a tasting of Bonny Doon wines paired with an extraordinary four-course meal created by award winning Chef de Cuisine, Mark Wachowiak. The price is only $75 and includes tax and tip.

Starter
Critique of Pure Riesling

Pan Seared Foie Gras with Caramelized Apples Savory French Toast and Calvados Infused Broth

Salad

Vin Gris de Cigare

Poached Maine Lobster with Caviar, Marinated Tomatoes, and Exotic Micro Sprouts

Entree

Big House Red

Aged Beef Tenderloin Crusted with Horseradish Smoked Portobello, Potato Boulanger, Seasonal Vegetables and Bonny Doon Signature Sauce

Dessert
Muscat Vin de Glaciere

Chocolate Madame Butterfly with a Rainbow of Sauces

For more information or reservations call 407-224-4533 between 9AM-6PM.

For your convenience, shuttle transportation from Islands of Adventure Guest Services to Mythos will be provided.

:p

Darn! I'll be in Zhangmu, Tibet, on the Nepal border on the 11th.

But I'll think of all you lucky guys at Mythos as I dig into my steaming bowl of stir fried rat with soft noodles.

Sounds absoleutely fabulous...

Kelly, rat on soft noodle... YUM YUM!:D

found ot this event starts at 6:30. Everyone meets at guest services and is transported via the back way to Mythos. Word is that some High-up Universal Brass will be on hand. Might be a good time to mix mingle and convey some thoughts (lobby)concerning your concerns. $75 is pretty cheap for food this good with top brass access to boot. :eek:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter