~~~Winter Disney Pin Exchange~~~.....CLOSED!!

I am soooo glad to be in AZ....cold mornings, but the sun is shining and we are expecting 67 today and into the low 70's the next few days :sunny:

I am soooo glad to be in AZ....cold mornings, but the sun is shining and we are expecting 67 today and into the low 70's the next few days :sunny:

You are so lucky. I could handle that kind of weather. I am NOT liking cold weather at all any more. :mad:

Donna

Lots of snow in the UK at the moment, I'm not affected too much. Just ice around on the remote roads, like mine, at the moment.

I slipped and fell on the ice walking to my car this evening. In so much pain! :sick:

Lots of snow in the UK at the moment, I'm not affected too much. Just ice around on the remote roads, like mine, at the moment.

I slipped and fell on the ice walking to my car this evening. In so much pain! :sick:

Ack...take care. Just imagine how much it would hurt if you were as old as a lot of us :eek:

Donna....the last 2 winters were way more than I wanted, so we decided to move even without the WA house selling. So glad! Although DH is in Salt Lake City right now where it is cold :cold:

Cheryl hope you are feeling better and not in too much pain. :hug:

OK -- you twisted my rubber pin back arm. ;) :lmao:
I just have not been good at all lately about keeping up on what pins I have gotten. (Not logged into Pinpics.) So I was kinda "punishing" myself for not taking care of the recent pins I have gotten.

PM coming.

nice to see you too Heidi!
Oh, I do miss Arizona this time of year! We DO have snow[the winter weather kind, as well as myself] here!

OK -- you twisted my rubber pin back arm. ;) :lmao:
I just have not been good at all lately about keeping up on what pins I have gotten. (Not logged into Pinpics.) So I was kinda "punishing" myself for not taking care of the recent pins I have gotten.

PM coming.

:cheer2:

I hope you're feeling less pain by now, Cheryl. :goodvibes

Donna

Barbara i understand about not keeping up, but it only took once for me to never not keep up again, lol. (and you have so many more than i do)
Glad you are playing. :)

Okay...sign-ups are now closed ::yay:

Names will go out soon....probably about in an hour or so

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter