~~~Winter Disney Pin Exchange~~~.....CLOSED!!

We have 13......okay, but not like usual.

Hopefully this week will see more checking in.

Now we have 16....and a few more willing to send international :yay:

Keep them coming!!

Nancy your fairy godchild :-)goodvibes) is missing.

Only a few more days to sign up......we need a couple more international senders.

:yay: for new exchangers.

We now have 21 people....could use a couple more international senders, so no one has to do two.

Glad to see you snow. :) Now where is Barbara?

I'm still asleep! When I read that, I thought "Oh, Heidi is getting snow this morning, too." It's snowing here. Then I woke up and realized WHO you were talking about. :rotfl2:

Too funny DJT, no snow here, just rain rain and more rain. So much rain that the sump pump kicked on this morning and is still running. :sad2:

Too funny DJT, no snow here, just rain rain and more rain. So much rain that the sump pump kicked on this morning and is still running. :sad2:

We've had lots of rain, too, and then the temps dropped giving us snow flurries. It's not sticking though, which is fine with me. I'd like it to stick for Christmas and then I'm done with it for the season. :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter