Wish all boards were this helpful...

my3kids

<font color=blue>Helpful Cruise Board regular!<br>
No question goes unanswered.....no question is repeated too many times....Everyone is helpful and friendly. I'm trying to try out a different line, and have found, sadly, that other message boards are not very welcoming to newcomers, and the very basic questions are usually ignored. Everyone has to start learning someplace. This board is a lucky place for new cruisers to Disney to find....

I have to agree with you on this one. Although I have no future DCL cruises planned, and unless they lower their prices or my kids have a horrible time on RCCL will probably never take another DCL cruise, I still come here often becuase everyone is so friendly, helpful etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter