wish me luck...1 more day to call for fantasmic buffet tix

mtemm

<font color=teal>Doubly blessed<br><font color=dar
okay, tomorrow is the day to call for our fantasmic buffet tix. So excited. a little afraid something will come up and I'll forget, since I can't call till 8am (that's 11 am my time).

wish me luck!

I am trying to call for the 50th anniversary fireworks tour tomorrow too. I think I may just set the alarm on the phone to go off at 10:55 AM just so that I don't forget. We have 5 days to choose from, but I would really want this the first night so that we get the best view of the fireworks first and then can do Fantasmic and the parade on the other nights.

Here's hoping we both get the seatings we want!

I wish you lots of luck and pixie dust! :wizard: I will be in the same boat in a little less than a month, and already I am getting a little nervous...be sure to let us know if you got it.

new to this FB tix can someone explain & how many days before the date to book, to call :confused3

Good Luck on Getting It!!!!
That said I have to tell you I can't work up a lot of sympathy for the fact that you can't start calling until 11:00 am est. I have to set my alarm for3:45 AM pst!!! to get anything major reserved at WDW!!! We're going in Nov., so I've already had to do it once for the Chef's Table at V&A's (I did get it!!), and I'll need to do it once more to try for an Illuminations Cruise. Thank goodness my DD is not into the princesses!!! I would not want to try for CRT breakfast reservations!!
Seriously, good luck!! I got it 3 weeks ago for our upcoming trip and I am really excited!

wdwstar I bumped the thread Fantasmic Preferred Seating....could someone explain?, this should give you a pretty good understanding.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter