Wishes Dessert Party ADR Watch Thread # 2 - September 2013 OPEN!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need to do some research, but for some reason, I have a feeling that Tomorrowland Terrace will be closed for a refurb starting in January. I know I saw that somewhere or maybe I'm mistaken...Has anyone heard of TT being remodeled?

I haven't seen anything official so far, but I hope not.

I just made my umpteenth call to check to see if January 2013 opened up yet. I got a very nice agent who remarked it was odd that it hadn't by now, so he went and checked with the restaurant. He said that they told him that it was a seasonal event, and since it was open to the weather, they hadn't decided whether to have it for this January yet. I don't know how accurate all that is -- especially since it was definitely open last January -- but I thought I'd share what I was told.

Just in case, I'm hoping for a warm November and December. :santa:
June

it was the end of November last year before January 3rd on were released so fingers crossed it will be very soon :cool1:

I just made my umpteenth call to check to see if January 2013 opened up yet. I got a very nice agent who remarked it was odd that it hadn't by now, so he went and checked with the restaurant. He said that they told him that it was a seasonal event, and since it was open to the weather, they hadn't decided whether to have it for this January yet. I don't know how accurate all that is -- especially since it was definitely open last January -- but I thought I'd share what I was told.

Just in case, I'm hoping for a warm November and December. :santa:
June

Thanks for the update

Only reservation I want for a Christmas gift is the Dessert Party for my Family in Jan........ Sooooo come on Santa Disney!!!:santa::santa:

Hugs Mel

We just had to cancel our trip, and I just cancelled our DP for November 18, 9:00pm, 2 adults. I cancelled about an hour and a half ago. I'm hoping a DISer can get it :)

Just FYI - I called this morning about January and nothing still...the CM told me to call in about another week :confused3 Oh well I'll just keep trying.

Just FYI - I called this morning about January and nothing still...the CM told me to call in about another week :confused3 Oh well I'll just keep trying.

Hang in there! I've also been checking for January everyday. Just went back and looked at the first version of this thread and saw that January 2012 ADRs opened up on November 29th, 2011. So it maybe a while, but hoping that Disney won't string us that long. :goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter