Wishes Dessert Party ADR Watch Thread December 1-29 2012 Now Open!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This came through on the notification e-mail as no August yes. :rotfl: Had to check the forum to see what the heck that meant!

This came through on the notification e-mail as no August yes. :rotfl: Had to check the forum to see what the heck that meant!

rofl, sorry, I had typed it that way and had to edit it. LOL. I think it was wishful thinking.

A is for AUGUST we're watchin' together :surfweb:

U is for U and me :grouphug:

G is for GIVE em to me :mad:

U is for U agree :woohoo:

Surely

Tis must be soon :dance3:

Can someone tell me the cost of the Dessert Party? I've called twice and both times I've gotten different amounts.

Can someone tell me the cost of the Dessert Party? I've called twice and both times I've gotten different amounts.
website says $15 - $35.99, which I believe means $15 for kids and $35.99 for adults.

Ressie website is down for maintenance right now. MAYBE this means August will be open tomorrow?! :confused: Can someone send me a PM if it is??

It's $27.99 plus tax. That may include a $4 upcharge based on dates, so might be cheaper during slower times.

I have a good feeling about August for today!!! Maybe just wishful thinking! Really would like it to be today!!!

I've never thought about this until today. So, the Dessert Party is only opened 90 days (or so) in advance? Less, I guess. How will I know when August dates are open? Thanks for the answers!

Just booked for 7/25 for 6 people :) can't wait! We did this last year on the second day of our holiday; we just weren't used to the amount of food and couldn't really hack it, so we're hoping by going later we can fully make use of our stomachs :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter