Wishes Dessert Party ADR Watch Thread December 1-29 2012 Now Open!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I looked on the WDP ressie site and saw the dates for Nov... Now I have to re-arrange my schedule to fit it in! Its the only thing my DD12 wanted to do for her 13th bday trip! Well atleast I saw it NOW and not 60 days out trying to re-arrange a trip for 11ppl! Can you imaging trying to get ADR's SMH :eek:

Hi all,

UK DISer here. I emailed Disney to ask when August was opening up and got this reply:

Thank you for contacting the Walt Disney Travel Co. UK.

The Wishes Dessert Party is now available to book for August of 2012.
Please contact our Disney Experts to assist you in booking, 0800 169
0730 option 3.

If you have questions or need further assistance, feel free to contact
us.

Please include your full name, E-Mail address, and reservation number if
applicable on all correspondence.

Kind Regards,
Natalia
Walt Disney Travel Co. *UK
Guest Services

Problem is I've just checked online and no luck for August 12th !

Looks like it should be there soon though!

MfP

I just called to try to make a reservation. No luck. Ugh. The CM tried searching for several different dates in August for me. He checked and said the tables for August hadn't been loaded yet. (Of course this is not news to us:lmao:). I asked if he could check and see when they might be loaded -- He wasn't able to tell when that would be.

I just called too! No luck. August has not been open and they aren't sure why Walt Disney Travel CO for the UK is telling people that it is.

Today when I called I got a CM that was able to explain that when she checked Aug for the dessert party, that unavailable truely means in this case, that it is not loaded for bookings yet :thumbsup2

I had told her about the CM yesterday telling me they were no longer booking because it wasn't available & she said most likely it was a newer CM. Under normal dining booking circumstances, unavailable does mean that all the times are booked and nothing really is available, but the dessert party is a special booking.

So today, I'm adding to my feeling like Curly of the 3 stooges a little Abbott & Costello (Who's on first)

It's unavailable until it's available
You mean when it's availabe, it'll no longer be unavailabe?
That's what I said, it's unavailable until it's available

Nerk nerk nerk

:rotfl: :lmao: :yay:

:rolleyes1

So today, I'm adding to my feeling like Curly of the 3 stooges a little Abbott & Costello (Who's on first)

It's unavailable until it's available
You mean when it's availabe, it'll no longer be unavailabe?
That's what I said, it's unavailable until it's available

Nerk nerk nerk

So true!

:lmao:

I am new to the Dessert Party....just have one question. When I am FINALLY able to book for August, is there any particular advantage regarding the time that I select? Would the 7pm seating be the best choice ?

I am new to the Dessert Party....just have one question. When I am FINALLY able to book for August, is there any particular advantage regarding the time that I select? Would the 7pm seating be the best choice ?

I have never been to the party before, but pp told me to just pick the "anytime" option when booking and it will give you the right one. I believe there is only one party per night and it depends on what time the fireworks are. Good Luck :)

I have never been to the party before, but pp told me to just pick the "anytime" option when booking and it will give you the right one. I believe there is only one party per night and it depends on what time the fireworks are. Good Luck :)

Thanks !!:)

This is seriously driving me CRAZY and I am not even booking until September.
I am going to loss my mind waiting for September.

I want Auguest to open up so we can be next!!

I'm telling you, my magic crystal ball is telling me they will open up on Friday, June 8th. It hasn't been wrong yet (although it is new, I broke the last one because it was never right).

So far today, it's looking like your magic crystal ball might be right :wizard:

I have been monitoring this thread and have spoken to US Reservations twice today so far, they had an email to say it would have been up by now, hence some of the replies people are getting. The very nice CM checked with guest services, and they said, However whilst they were told by email they would have it by now, the Tomorrowland Terrace have not uploaded their dates and tables as promised and this is causing the delay.

They cannot give dates or time when it will be released, the CMs do not know themselves.

I am wanting to book this for September, and I am on the edge of my seat waiting for you August folks. What a roller coaster of waiting! Soon I hope for you guys!

I think I'm going to try some reverse psychology: I don't really care if August opens up. Nope. Take your time, Disney.

Oh, who am I kidding....COME ON ALREADY. Fingers crossed for tomorrow!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter