Wishes Dessert Party ADR Watch Thread December 1-29 2012 Now Open!

Status
Not open for further replies.
AUGUST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Saturday the 11th. My trip planning is complete, all I have to due now is wait 60 more days to go.

WHOOP!!!!!:yay:

Wahoo for everyone booking....I really hope with all my fingers crossed and a tad of :wizard: they dont make us waiting for Sept hang on for this long. It was torture to see y'all going thru it

So :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2: for Aug now onto the checking daily for Sept!!

My hands were shaking while I booked the reservation. :) So glad this is done!

Good luck to September folks! I hope your dates open soon!

I started doubting myself making the reservation -- I didn't mention this to ds or dh at all yet, what if they don't want to go...then I read I can cancel if they are completely opposed, so it's all good!

This trip is a celebration for my ds, so I was going to let him choose what we do every day. But just maybe, it's ok to have one thing that Mom really wants to do ;)

Maria :upsidedow

My hands were shaking while I booked the reservation. :)

Me too! And my heart was pounding. Crazy, isn't it? :rotfl2: I couldn't type the credit card number correctly, either.

Congrats to all of my August Dessert Party comrades! I'm sure since we've had to wait so long to make reservations, those desserts will taste that much sweeter!

I got reservations for August 12th (my son's birthday) for a party of 8!!!! I am soooooo excited!!!

Oh thank goodness, I was getting tired of checking every single hour....I got my date of August 7th (the time was a bit strange- 9:10, I don't remember that in the past) for 3, now let's hope the weather gods are kind.......at least everything I could control is taken care of :cool1: I know this is a first world problem, but seriously, watching fireworks in the crowd compared to this terrace, worth every penny!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter