Wishes Dessert Party ADR Watch Thread December 1-29 2012 Now Open!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone confirm the pricing of this event. I was told 61.75 for party of 3. 2 of them are children.
As of today, for August, it was $23.99 for 10yo and up, and $12.99 for 3-9 yo, plus tax of approx. 6.5%. So, one of your children must be 10 or over? Then, it's correct. :thumbsup2

Did anyone else NOT receive a confirmation email from Disney for their reservation? I can see the reservation listed on the Disney site with my other reservations but unlike those reservations I did not receive a confirmation email this time.
Pat

I received mine.

As of today, for August, it was $23.99 for 10yo and up, and $12.99 for 3-9 yo, plus tax of approx. 6.5%. So, one of your children must be 10 or over? Then, it's correct. :thumbsup2

I paid $89.43 for three adults online -- $27.99 plus 6.5% tax per person.

I just realized that the price drops from $27.99 to $23.99 for ages 10 and up on August 19. My reservation is for August 5.

I also paid $27.99 a person plus tax. I am treating my mom to this on August 8th. So excited!! I am so happy I finally got this booked!! Now I can relax and count down the days!!! :)

SOO EXCITED!!!!! :banana: :cool1: :woohoo:M:cheer2: I booked Wednesday August 8 at 9:05. I booked as soon as I started reading the comments on here so hopefully we my sister and I get a good table..we need some pixiedust:

I paid $89.43 for three adults online -- $27.99 plus 6.5% tax per person.

I just realized that the price drops from $27.99 to $23.99 for ages 10 and up on August 19. My reservation is for August 5.
Mine is 8/23.

Did anyone else NOT receive a confirmation email from Disney for their reservation? I can see the reservation listed on the Disney site with my other reservations but unlike those reservations I did not receive a confirmation email this time.
Pat

I never got an e-mail confirmation either...I booked it over the phone for the first time. Dont know if making a reservation over the phone or online makes a difference in receiving an e-mail confirmation.

Got our reservations for 8/31!

Had major problems with my browser. I usually use Chrome, but I could not get beyond the screen where you have to select the number of people in your party. Keep clicking to submit, but it when nowhere. Did it about a dozen times and refreshed the page at least 3 times.

Finally opened Firefox and tried it...and it went throught on the first try! Go figure.

Oh, and I did get an email confirmation almost immediately.

I got it!!! August 24th at 9:05 for a party of 15. I am so excited it is the first time we are doing this. My DDs are going to flip out at Tinkerbell flying over head!!:cool1:

So, I booked our August 25th reservation for 7 yesterday within 10 minutes of the August window opening. I picked the time option for "anytime" instead of picking a specific time. I was given 9:10. I thought that was a funny time because I knew there was no way they sold enough spots already to bump my check in time from 9 to 9:10. Well, out of curiosity this morning, 24 hours later, I signed in and tried to see if I could get a reservation for 9:00 for our group of 7. Sure enough, 9 o'clock was available. I wonder why if I made our reservation 24 hours ago I was given the 9:10 slot when I picked the "anytime" option instead of being given the 9:00 time slot. I kept our 9:10 reservation because of the first come/better seat rumor. I'm hoping that you're all right, that the earlier you book the better seats you get. Fingers are crossed that this is the case!

So, I booked our August 25th reservation for 7 yesterday within 10 minutes of the August window opening. I picked the time option for "anytime" instead of picking a specific time. I was given 9:10. I thought that was a funny time because I knew there was no way they sold enough spots already to bump my check in time from 9 to 9:10. Well, out of curiosity this morning, 24 hours later, I signed in and tried to see if I could get a reservation for 9:00 for our group of 7. Sure enough, 9 o'clock was available. I wonder why if I made our reservation 24 hours ago I was given the 9:10 slot when I picked the "anytime" option instead of being given the 9:00 time slot. I kept our 9:10 reservation because of the first come/better seat rumor. I'm hoping that you're all right, that the earlier you book the better seats you get. Fingers are crossed that this is the case!

When we went last year, it wasn't done on a 'first-come/better seat' basis, it was assigned seating and it was done on a 'first-reservation made/better seat' basis. I only know this because we were in the first row and I asked how we lucked out with that ( I thought it was because we had 3 in our party). The cm expalined that the first ones to reserve get the front row and so on.

YAY!!!! We booked our dessert party for Saturday August 25th, 2012 at 9:10pm. It was so worth the wait. :banana: This will be our first time, hope it is good. I hope everyone else gets the time they want. :dance3::yay:

See you there!

When we went last year, it wasn't done on a 'first-come/better seat' basis, it was assigned seating and it was done on a 'first-reservation made/better seat' basis. I only know this because we were in the first row and I asked how we lucked out with that ( I thought it was because we had 3 in our party). The cm expalined that the first ones to reserve get the front row and so on.

Thanks Carrie! That makes me feel a bit better :) My daughter is turning 16 on the day that we are going. This will be our first time and she has no idea we are going. I also am presenting her with Justin Bieber tickets there, which she has no idea I was able to get and she's been begging to go. It should make for an interesting presentation for the rest of the people around as I'm sure she's going to be jumping up and down screaming, lol! I just want everything to be perfect!

See you there!

Thanks Carrie! That makes me feel a bit better :) My daughter is turning 16 on the day that we are going. This will be our first time and she has no idea we are going. I also am presenting her with Justin Bieber tickets there, which she has no idea I was able to get and she's been begging to go. It should make for an interesting presentation for the rest of the people around as I'm sure she's going to be jumping up and down screaming, lol! I just want everything to be perfect!

It's why I am hanging around here so long waiting for Sept. :) I want to get another front row seat. It was awesome! I actually called in yesterday to see if I could book, because you never know with this system, but of course it isn't open yet :)

I hope everything goes great for you!!

It's why I am hanging around here so long waiting for Sept. :) I want to get another front row seat. It was awesome! I actually called in yesterday to see if I could book, because you never know with this system, but of course it isn't open yet :)

I hope everything goes great for you!!

Good luck for September! Hopefully it comes sooner for you than August did for me, lol! I was going absolutely crazy waiting.

I think everyone who used the "anytime" option yesterday got 9:10 as their time.

I was given a 9pm time using the "anytime" option on line - perhaps there weren't as many booking for earlier in the month as to later in the month. Most of the dates I'm seeing on this thread are when FD is available but we are going the first 2 weeks of Aug.

Also got an email confirmation almost immediately :goodvibes

Either way, I'm so tickled to have this reservation booked :cool1: Thanks to everyone for keeping watch with me for August. It's nice to have the waiting over :hourglass

Everyone ENJOY! pixiedust:

So glad Aug finally opened! Now I am ready for Sept :rotfl2: So I am wondering if we will have to wait a whole month or if it will open earlier....btw, I'm hopping for earlier! :lmao:

Wasn't going to do this again but DH talked me into it and now we are going to surprise the kids! I am crazy excited. We really enjoyed it last time so it will be a lot of fun to do again especially since I already told the little ones that we couldn't afford to do it a second time! :rotfl: Aug 26th at 8:10!!! Saw a few other DIS members going that day! We will see you there!! :cool1:

Day 2 of "officially" waiting for September to open and I am already dying from the stress!! And August opening in the morning instead of afternoon which has been the norm has made it worse! If it opens in the morning I will be at work and that will make it that much harder for me to make my reservation since I will have to call instead of being able to do it online!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter