Wishes FP+ worth it?

mcgill93

Mouseketeer
Hello!

All set to book my FastPasses tomorrow night and wondering if it is worth using a FastPass on Wishes. Do they tend to be all gone or is there any chance of getting one the day of. Probably a silly question, but just wondering...

Thanks! :)

Hello!

All set to book my FastPasses tomorrow night and wondering if it is worth using a FastPass on Wishes. Do they tend to be all gone or is there any chance of getting one the day of.

Gone in a flash.

We love using the Wishes FP. Show up 15 or so min prior to celebrate the magic and have great views.

If you want the FP book it as soon as you can. It's one of the tougher to get FP's. Toughest MK FP's are A&E, 7DMT, Wishes, Festival of Fantasy parade, and MSEP.

When do the FP for Wishes open up? Do they open up 60 days in advance like the rest or do you have to check daily?

Thank you! So basically if you choose to do a Wishes FP, then you forfeit any additional FPs that you might have been able to get after your first three since Wishes is so late at night... Right?

Are you still able to watch Wishes from the walkway to Tomorrowland, or have they blocked it off? I heard rumors about this previously.

Thanks and I appreciate your help!

We had a Wishes FP but cancelled it . I wish we would of kept it but thought we would use it for rides instead. After the fireworks a lot of people leave and it was easy to get on most rides. So yes a Wishes FP would be worth it.

Thank you!

1. So basically if you choose to do a Wishes FP, then you forfeit any additional FPs that you might have been able to get after your first three since Wishes is so late at night... Right?

2. Are you still able to watch Wishes from the walkway to Tomorrowland,
3. or have they blocked it off?

1. Right. (On most nights.)
2. Yes.
3. No.

Last edited:
We were there last week and we had wishes fast passes and I'm greatful we had them. We had great views. We also were lucky to get a wishes fast pass for Labor Day after we used our other fast passes for the day. We were very lucky. It was my birthday so I'm thinking it was just Disney Magic that it was available.

I had a FP for Wishes for our trip in August but swapped it out for BTM. During our stay though, I sort of scouted out the area to see if it was really worth a FP. I came to the conclusion that if you want to watch the fireworks without the hassle of getting a spot early and then maybe worry about people encroaching, I would do it. I also believe, and only IMO, that if you're with a group of say 4 or more people, I think it's really worth it because you'll be together and have a pretty decent view.

We got really lucky this past trip though. On one of our days, it rained cats and dogs all afternoon and most of the evening until about 9:20. We were in Magic Kingdom and although we weren't going to watch the fireworks, we noticed that it was very light in the way of crowds. We stuck around and watched the fireworks from the closest spot to the castle on Main Street that we've ever seen it. There was no one around us.... Obviously we got lucky but having swapped out my FP for Wishes a few nights earlier, I was kind of regretting it. This made up for it ten-fold.

Bottom line, I think it's worth the FP.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter