Wishes on YouTube?

Sleepymel

Earning My Ears
Although she still thinks they're too loud in the parks, my 2 year old daughter loves to watch Wishes videos. I had one saved to my YouTube favorites and now all of a sudden it's listed as "not available in my country" (I live in the US). Oddly, all that person's other Disney ride videos and other fireworks shows are still available to watch. It was just regular Wishes. I went to look for another person's video and found almost every single one blocked on UMG copyright grounds.

I guess I was just wondering a) if anyone else has noticed this, b)if this is a recent crackdown or new rule (we were able to watch the video in my favorite list as recently as I think 2 weeks ago), and c) if anyone has a link to a great video of Wishes that isn't too shaky and doesn't skip any parts? I'll probably try to make a video for her on our next trip in December, but I definitely don't have a quality camera or filming ability. Thanks!

Not sure about your questions... But the DIS does a live stream every once in a while. Maybe that can be played back? I would search the podcast/blog areas of this site. Hopefully that holds your little one over... It can be devastating to not have access to a vid they love!!

Try saving them when you find good ones. I've lost a few over the past few days, including what should have been an amazing 4-hour Disney ride creation special. Not sure where it first aired, but it has been pulled from YouTube due to copyright issues. I just downloaded about three dozen clips and threw them onto an external hard drive. Since I'm out of music to hunt around for, now I'm having a ball building up my WDW video collection!

I didn't even know you could download them! I think there was one that popped up, although, not as good quality - it's better than nothing though! Thank you so much!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter