With less then a month to go, I do think its important to Thank

Patrick IL.

Dis Poster
Cathy and Marsha for thier intensive and on going efforts to make this event happen. There are many involved helping, Barb working her magic with the mini meets, Patrick with his constant updating of his itinerary, committee work behind the scenes, the list goes on and on. This is one massive effort and I know how proud I am to be able to bring my wife and show her what this is all about. The "magic" will be there as last year, it will be just better this year. I can not wait to see old friends and meet new....this is going to be incredible and we are on final countdown! Thanks guys....start your engines:teeth:

Couldn't agree with you more Patrick !!!! We'll be able to hug and thank all those folks who helped put this together in person very soon.

I agree with you 110% Patrick, Thank You to all the people who made this possible , I cannot wait to see some of the old friends and meet all the new ones!!:bounce: :Pinkbounc

Thanx, everybody! I, for one, really appreciate all you've done to pull this all together. Can't wait to meet you and deliver my thanks in person! See you SOON!!!!!
:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

:wave: :earsgirl: :earsboy: :wave:

I don't suppose that any of us can truly appreciate the amount of work that must go into planning something like DIScon. Thanks in advance for all the hard work that Cathy and Marsha (and a whole lot of others) have put into DIScon 2002.

Great job to our overworked and sometimes underappreciated planners. Having done some convention planning on a much smaller scale, I have some idea how difficult this is.

My hat is off to you all who had a hand in the planning of this event. I can't wait to give you {{hugs}}} in person! :)

<font color=navy>I only have a small inkling of all the work that the planners have put into this event, and even so, I can tell that it's been a lot of work - it's just another indication to me that the DIS is more than an Internet site with a popular bulletin board.

I am sure that all the efforts will pay off in December and that all of you will have a blast.

Big time major kudos to CC, Marsha, and everyone else who is working so hard so that many can have fun. :)

Thanks to all that have done the planning for this great event....I can't wait to get there and participate...

Big thanks to all who have been involved in the planning and organizing of this event. I am sure it took many hours of hard work, and it is appreciated greatly. I am sure this is going to be a wonderful event...

Thanks guys :)

thanks everybody for putting this great get togetheir possible:bounce: :Pinkbounc

Yes....bravo to you all....I know that in less than 4 weeks and 14 hours I will be beginning something I never thought I'd be able to attend...and meeting I only wished I could meet!!!!!! Thanks you guys!

Yes! Thanks CC and Marsha and everyone else who is working both infront and behind the scenes for this - it's gonna be a very special event thanks to you guys :)

I would like to thank Barb for stepping in and taking over that big job of organizing the mini meets...Thank you Barb... and to Patrick the keeper of our Itinerary.. Thank you PatinMN. Thank you Ray for being a great DisCon cheerleader and directing people to the correct information on this board and to our Committee who have been brainstorming with CC and I on this event and who will be working their tails off when they get there... Thank you Committee... and to CC, thank God, what would we do without her expertise... Thanks CC...

Yes, thanks so much, Marsha, CC and everyone else who is working so hard on Dis Con! You all are doing a great job in making this a reality for everyone!!

:):)

Thanks to everyone for making this happen, even though Kevin and I are unable to participate "Officially". :( :( Without the "Official", there wouldn't be so many DISers all going to the World at the same time for us to meet at so many mini-meets!!:D :D

See you all soon!:bounce: :Pinkbounc

Debbie:earsgirl:

Just want to add my thank you's to all who worked so hard to put this all together! :wave:

*no thanks needed for me-I really didn't do anything but put a few meets in some sort of order. No biggie. :) :)

I want to add my thank yous to everyone who are working on this event. I know CC has been great with all of our questions. We can not wait to meet everyone in Dec.:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce::bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce::bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce::bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce::bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce::bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :crazy: :wave: :teeth:

Thanks everyone - I have never been for a fan convention before - so I am really looking for to it. thanks again!!!:bounce: :) :earsgirl: :crazy: :earseek:

I'd like to add my thanks here, CC and Marsha worked so hard, Pat's itinerary is absolutely awesome and Barb, you amaze me with your organization. Thanks to all of you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter