WL August Mini-Meet thread

Ok Im now ready to start packing for our vacation!
Just got an email from Disney Vacation Club w/reminders of the Welcome Home and Summer Block party get togethers.
Not sure if we'll make it to the Summer block party our first week. DS & I will be at AKL at that time taking in all we can of that Lodge. Maybe the 2nd week when we're at the BCV? Its a Thurs night and we dont have WDW park plans that day - hmmmm something to think about.
And if we did the Welcome Home party at the Boardwalk (Wed nights) it would definately be during the 2nd wk when we can just walk over.

Vacations getting closer everyone? are we ready to party?!

Cupmom said:
All my papers and money are ready to go. I have $400 on my Disney Visa reward Card and the boys and I cashed in out big preztel jar of loose change and it was over $500 (most of it was my husband change when he emptys his pockets each night )plus each DS has $25 disney dollars. I don't think we'll need all that money with free dining but you never know :wizard:
I agree
we have 300 on a disney gift card and some disney dollars
plus we are on the dining plan and we have concierge services
i dont think we will spend more than what we are bringing and its already all paid for

My trips already paid for too! Doesn't it feel good knowing that your without Disney debt!! :cool1:

Okay does anyone else feel like this heat is some kind of "training" for what we've got coming our way in FL?????

Everything is paid for here, Disney Reward Card came with $480, got my Disney Dollars for DS to shop with, my RFC gift card for our dinner - yup all set money wise. Disney box is into the luggage, HBA all packed, some clothes packed but most won't be until the 13th. We are leaving early am on the 14th to visit relatives in FL first, then onto WDW!! Two weeks from tomorrow we CHECK-IN!!

kristy

I usually have ALOT more cash put aside before our WDW vacations! didnt happen this time though. Paid for our main floor to be painted in June and also adopted 2 bunnies in June. Vacation to the NH White Mtns 6days over July 4th.

Took money from savings to pay for our 3nights at AKL, hoping the next 2 paychecks will give me enough cash for our food for 2 wks (have DDE card and 3 days DP at AKL). Need to pay for 1st & last nights at DVC resorts w/25% mbr disc. DH wants to go to Univ & SeaWorld - have (3) 2 day passes to Univ but not to SeaWorld. DS & I are returning w/our APs which are good for the first 5days of vacation. The following wk we have park hoppers that we're bringing back w/us (not sure # days left)

Our villa is paid for (rented points from a friend). We have our tickets in hand and they are paid for and just went and got our travelers checks today. Transfered my Disney Visa rewards a couple of weeks ago and traded in our sons' cash for Disney Dollars yesterday. I think we are all set and everything is already paid for! Woohoo! Just waiting to finish packing. Need to make one trip to Sam's Club for Water and snacks. :yay:

OMG! This heat is definately getting us in training for the FL weather!

Is anyone having a grocery delivery? Im looking for a way to get a case of water - thank you. I'll share the delivery fee

newholidayx2 said:

You can say that again!! Florida might be a refreshing change after this week( I know I'm kidding myself)

Hey Kelly!
Just going through the menus on Allears to print out the counter/snack service ones and being totally impatient for the time to fly.
Are you ready to go?

This coming Sat night DS & I will either be heading back to the MK or relaxing by the WL pool! ahhhhhh - cant wait :banana:

i am soo ready to go
i cant wait
we just spent the morning going over the menus for where we are eating
going over our parks plans with ds7
where he wants to eat and rides to go on, does he wanna do autographs and stuff
i cant wait

newholidayx2 said:

Is anyone having a grocery delivery? Im looking for a way to get a case of water - thank you. I'll share the delivery fee

I read about ordering cases of water through Staples website & having it delivered to the resort. I guess if you sign up for their rewards program, you can have free delivery. I think it runs about $7 per case. I think this is what we'll do...much better than $2.50/bottle. Thought I should share.

Have a great time.

woooooohoooooooooo can ya can ya feel it? can ya feel the excitement ?!
five count em ONE TWO THREE FOUR FIVE more days till Mickey's House!
woooooooooooohooooooooooo
:banana: :cheer2: :Pinkbounc :cool1: :bounce:

One week from today I'll be in the air heading to Wellington for 3 BORING (ahem, LOVELY :rolleyes: ) days with family!! Gosh I hope they don't hang around here!!

10 days from right now we'll be :car: to WDW!!!

:cheer2: :banana: :banana: :banana: :cheer2:

:woohoo: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :woohoo:

Can't wait to meet you all!!

One week from today and we'll be meeting at Trout Pass. I should be there about 1/130pm
three more work days and Im off for seventeen days! ahhhhhhhhhhh

Next Tues we're heading to MK in the morn, Crystal Palace 805AR, back to the Lodge and then at night off to MGM (hope Mulch Sweat & Shears will be playing)

i have been doing this all week to
hey right now next week I will be at epcot getting ready for my dinner
HEHEHE at yacht club galley

OMG! Everyone else finding it hard to sit still? Mind down in FL? THREE more days :banana: :banana: :banana:
One wk from today we'll be heading to MGMs rope drop for RnR! Dude looks like a lady, walk this way, love in an elevator - I can hear it now! lol
Lunch at Brown Derby and then back to the WL pool
Wed night Im thinking of AK - (had it in the plans last year too but never made it)

Has anyones kids eaten at Brown Derby? I had a solo lunch there in March (three day solo trip before a friend & her DD joined me).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter