Woah help too much discon info

Tiggeroo

Grammar Nazi
After always checking these boards and seeing the same dozen posts, I come here and wow. There is too much info. Am I supposed to be registering for events? Is there anything I am supposed to be doing here yet, besides reading and getting excited. How are you guys keeping track of your convention schedule? I just printed a couple things out to sit down and read. Someone help me condense all the info, Or I will do it and make it one big post for anyone else as overwhelmed as I am.
Excited, Excited, Excited Tina

:wave: Hi Tina. :wave:

Glad you stopped by. :D

You are a little bit behind...in that a lot of us already printed everything out and have read it a dozen times (LOL :D ).... j/k :p

You're fine. :) Don't panic. :) No need to sign up for anything...I'm just thinking out loud. :D

off and on most of the summer, plus the kids home and lots of stuff. Haven't been on boards alot. I really felt overwhelmed when I first hit this board again.

Gotta love summertime fun-and-sun!!! :D We're all busy.....I'm sure once school starts up again this board will get hoppin' :D DD started school this week, so I'm in "COMMANDO MODE"

:p LOL :p

Don't feel bad, Tiggeroo. I just finally put the stuff I want to do at the convention in a spreadsheet (OK, so I'm obsessive :rolleyes: ) today, so I could kinda get a handle on it all. There's plenty of time left. :p

I picked up these really great monthly planner sheets at Staples. They are blank squares, so you put the dates in as you need to. I've used these for my last few trips and they work great. I've been filling in the squares for the DIS-Con since we started making plans. Anal, yes, guilty as charged!:p

obsessive compulsive planner. I think that is what freaked me. I knew I didn't have any schedule planned or anything. So i printed out a schedule from my pc and started filling in the blanks. I feel much better now.

My first two trips to WDW were trips won by my DS. Each time, the company that he won the trip with made up the iterary. I didn't know squat about WDW, and the only free time that we had, I was in comando mode like a chicken with my head cut off.

This trip I'M planning. I'm working on an itenerary off of my Word program and I just keep adding. No comando mode this trip! I just about killed myself the other trips. I was so sore and in pain from walking/fast paced, trying to see everything that there was to see. Now I know that I can't see and do all, so I just will have to come back on another trip. :)

I also realize how much the kids enjoyed the pool, so this trip will have more pool time.
Gerri

Great Tiggeroo...I'm glad you've been able to 'catch up' with us. :p ;) :)

And Gerri...I, too, am so sick of walking fast and trying to do it all. I think my itinerary this time will look full....but we'll have a lot of time between events to just 'lolligag' (sp?) and smell the roses. ;) ;) ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter