WOC Dessert Party Table # with Pictures of view

How does it work for a party of 6? Are you split up between two tables? Thanks.
When we did a party of 6 we had a full table for four and then shared a table with two other folks. Tables were next to each other.

Last edited:
Did the dessert party on May 10, party of 5. I requested high top, as close to the circle as possible. We got #25, which was actually 2 tables pushed together, with 6 chairs around the outside. No one was ever seated in the extra chair. The circle remained mostly empty. It seemed like there was lots of room in all the standing sections. It was a grad night, so maybe the masses of teenagers had scared everyone off by that point🤷‍♀️. Our server was super attentive, it was a wonderful experience.IMG_3948.jpeg

I am just now getting time to post about our trip to Disneyland May 4th-10th. We went to the WOC dessert party that Sunday, May 5th (first showing), and asked for table 27, but it was taken, so we got 26 to the left of it - still an amazing view! There were 3 of us, and no one sat with us. Here is a picture right when the show started and our dessert plate.

Attachments

• WOC_Table26.jpg
    WOC_Table26.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 20
  • WOC Dessert Plate.jpg
    WOC Dessert Plate.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 20
I am just now getting time to post about our trip to Disneyland May 4th-10th. We went to the WOC dessert party that Sunday, May 5th (first showing), and asked for table 27, but it was taken, so we got 26 to the left of it - still an amazing view! There were 3 of us, and no one sat with us. Here is a picture right when the show started and our dessert plate.
Word is definitely out about table 27 (the first two people in line requested it and I was #3). We opted for 26 as well and thought it was great.

Great view! What's that in the middle? Is it a jam cookie?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter