woman carrying gun - maybe for good reason

OK,,,another question on weapons...if being a black belt in karate makes your hands leathal weapons,,,,does that mean you cant enter the park?? ºOº

Sure they can.

They must chop off there hands with a Disney supplied Axe and report directly to the Pirates of the Carri bean ride where they will be issued some of those plastic hand covers with the grey plastic hook on them. You know, the kind that you see on the POC ride.

You didn't think they sold those at POC gift shop for souvenirs did you?

BTW, ask one of the Legal Eagles on the boards regarding your question on people having hands registered (key word there) as lethal weapons. I trained under someone who had to go through some type of registration of this sort.

The hands as lethal weapons question is funny to me. Someone watches too many movies. You don't ever - for any reason - have to register your hands as lethal weapons.

So in direct response: Being a black belt in karate does not make your hands legal weapons, officially or otherwise. In fact, someone trained like that is far more capable of averting a life threatening situation than the average person.

The hands as lethal weapons question is funny to me. Someone watches too many movies. You don't ever - for any reason - have to register your hands as lethal weapons.

So in direct response: Being a black belt in karate does not make your hands legal weapons, officially or otherwise. In fact, someone trained like that is far more capable of averting a life threatening situation than the average person.

I can't deny that it is law or anything. I just remember our instructor having to do something with the state or something due to his training. Heck, maybe he lied to us but I don't think he would.

"gun free" zones are just a bad idea. If florida certifies you as a good upstanding citizen to carry a concealed weapon, then there shouldn't be too many places where you can't carry it . Disney or not if you are a state certified good guy, then isn't it better that a good guy carry the gun because you know the bad guys will for sure gun free zone or not. Just look at the recent shootings where they were "gun free" where only the bad guy had the gun. If she was breaking the law then okay pretty dumb thing to do. You would know if you were carrying all these items or not. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter