Wonderful Wednesday Riddle

He's at home posting in his slippers

killer_bunny_slippers_add1.jpg

Maybe I should have posted an album from Buddy Holly instead.

I think I hear Crickets chirping around here. :)

I think the bunny slippers killed this riddle:confused3

I'd help you, Boxer, but you took the little mezmerizing guy out! ;) I miss him! :teeth:

I'd help, also, but alas, I'm guessing you probably already took the test. How did it go?

Oh, and I think I'm in...

There is a 63.9% chance your Prof is a Trekkie (or Trekker depending on which way he/she swings). If you don't know an answer drop a Spock quote.

And when you turn in your test have a 'button incident' around anyone who might grade the paper.
:lmao: :rotfl2: :lmao:

I'd help, also, but alas, I'm guessing you probably already took the test. How did it go?

Oh, and I think I'm in...

I did.................drum roll please!!!

AWESOME!!!! I got really lucky that most of the test was what I went over with the tutor, and I got SOOOOOOOOO LUCKY that he took the review and mixed up the questions and used that for the test!:banana: he lets us keep the test, so I looked over it with the review and I only missed 3 questions!!! plus my 10 homework points so my grade will be a 98!!:banana:

AWESOME!!!! I got really lucky that most of the test was what I went over with the tutor, and I got SOOOOOOOOO LUCKY that he took the review and mixed up the questions and used that for the test!:banana: he lets us keep the test, so I looked over it with the review and I only missed 3 questions!!! plus my 10 homework points so my grade will be a 98!!:banana:

Glad to hear it! Congratulations! :)

Glad to hear that you got lucky with your tutor, even if the test was all mixed up.

I did.................drum roll please!!!

Maybe instead of all the space in the post to build suspense, you could do a few posts? We'd prob. get up to page 4 on one of these things again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter