Woo Hoo I got the perm. blue card

lovinthemouse

DIS Veteran
I am so excited I can hardly stand it. I got my perm. blue member cards in the mail today!!!! I know it is corny, but I just can't stand it I am so excited. :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :dancer:

WOO HOO. Congrats!!! Every little thing is exciting!! I am anxiously awaiting my blue cards. I think it will be a couple months yet.

How long did it to finalize the deed and get your official card?

dcal

I am STILL waiting for mine and we bought from Disney in April. Our deed recorded in May or June and my husband got his blue card about 1 month later. I just got a new temporary card in October that is good until Feb. We have requested a card for me 3 times, but all we have gotten so far is a 2nd card for my husband!

-- Suzanne

ladies first :sunny:
SuzanneSLO said:
I am STILL waiting for mine and we bought from Disney in April. Our deed recorded in May or June and my husband got his blue card about 1 month later. I just got a new temporary card in October that is good until Feb. We have requested a card for me 3 times, but all we have gotten so far is a 2nd card for my husband!

-- Suzanne

dcal said:
How long did it to finalize the deed and get your official card?

dcal

We closed on SSR on Nov. 2nd and I got them today. So only a couple of weeks. Not long after closing. We started our adventure in July while on vacation. We made it to where our down payment was done in increments. My DH is a stickler about the money that is in the bank. We did it on what we actually make and not our savings account. So it has been a long process up until now. Or what seems like a eternity.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter