Woo Hoo!

tink_about_it

Mouseketeer
We finally closed on our Timeshare Store purchase of 230 OKW points!:cool1:

After 3 years of researching and "thinking about it"....we are now DVC owners! Scot from TSS said we'd be in the system this coming week!!!!:banana:

Congratulations!! Welcome Home to OKW, my home resort :)

WELCOME HOME, we own at OKW and love it now as happy as we are for you we feel bad for you because when you start staying at Disney as an owner you are going to be very sad YOU WAITED THREE YEARS.

Welcome Home to one of my Home Away from Homes. OKW is still my favorite and I hope you have many happy stays in the years ahead there and at any of the other resorts you decide to stay at.

Welcome Home New Neighbor! In a couple of years you will be laughing and wondering why it took you 3 years to decide.:laughing: But for now let the good times roll......:woohoo:

OH, I know we'll regret waiting! My DH was the one that drug his feet! I'm just glad we got it now! I'm bursting with excitement!:yay: :dogdance: :goofy: :dumbo: :jumping1:

Thanks all!:thumbsup2

Welcome home! :cheer2: I will be staying at OKW for the first time in Sept. I also think I looked into your contract...I had called Timeshare Store 2 weeks ago about a 230pt. OKW resale but we ended up going new at SSR. :goodvibes

We got a really good contract. There were 225 pts. left for 2005, 230 for 2006, and 230 coming on Dec.1 for 2007!:cool1: We are going this year on 2005 points!!:woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter