WOOHOO! I finally did it!

LynniethePooh

Her ECV has a propensity to aim at guys named Ed
I have sorted through all my pins.....and have updated my pinpics.......but I have a few questions:

FIRST.....if I have not been actively trading/buying since about October of last year.......HOW in the heck do I have so many pins!?!?!?!

SECOND.....Can the "Pin Creators" read my mind.......it is like they say "oh....Lynne would LOVE this pin....and better yet.....let's make it a series!'

SO I am off and running.......well trading, actually......I saw the new PIN TRADING BOARD......I will post there too.....but just wanted to share me joy! <little pat on the back for me!> hehehehehe

Hi LynniethePooh, You probably don't remember me but I met you at the very first pin trade I was at. It was at the Oxford Valley Mall. You were one of the first that I traded with. Glad to see you back on the boards. Hope we meet again at a pin trade. Peggy Anne:)

Lynne:

I too got to meet you real fast at the pin meet at the Oxford Valley Mall.

Welcome back!

Cathy:wave:

Hey Miss Lynnie,

You go, girl!! Glad to see you back on the boards. Get those pins ready because I'll be needing you to help me plan a pin meet for sometime in July--time to get the old Oxford Valley/Philly crowd together again! I'll be in touch!! Details will be forthcoming....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter