**Woohoo !! It's Christmas Day**

mandymouse

Bahama Mama Time !!
2.gif

Wow !! I can't believe that it's 6 months since our last Christmas thread closed, and here we are half way through the year and heading towards next Christmas

:santa:

Has anyone's children started thinking about what they want Father Christmas to bring them ? or have any of you started buying presents yet ?

Apart from our Secret Christmas Decoration and Secret Santa exchanges, I haven't even thought about next Christmas (I know, shock, horror :faint:)

The link to the Christmas Bargain Thread is Here

So I would like to take this opportunity to wish you all a very early ...

23.gif

event.png

Whoooop Whoooop!

Alba's too young for 'I want' yet but and i've bought nothing, only consideration i've made towards Christmas so far is that we're not going to the in-laws as they're going away.

I am excited, it'll be Alba's 2nd Christmas but last year she was only eight weeks old, this year she'll see our excitement even if she hasn't a clue!

Wooo hooooo! I only said yesterday that it was almost time for your crimbo countdown thread & here it is!! :banana: :banana: :banana:

I have done a little christmas shopping already! I tend to pick up things as & when I see them as I find my family hard to buy for. I also stocked up for all the coming exchanges whilst in wdw last week. :thumbsup2

Merry Christmas everyone! :santa:

Yeah I have been waiting patiently for this thread to start to say woohoo:cool1::cool1:

It's funny though as it is so warm just now so it's hard to imagine the cold and all things Christmassy. The countdown starts now.:thumbsup2

Im saving towards christmas already (savings club) ive no idea about what to buy yet though ;)

Haha, I've heard about this thread :laughing::goodvibes

I can't wait :) Only 183 days to go! Not long then.... :rotfl:;)

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo: I love this thread
I have done nothing for Christmas yet but im sure Ill fix that in the next month or so;)

We've not bought anything for christmas yet, but we've already sorted out what we're doing. 09 was spent with my family, so 10 will be spent with DFs, two hours away :goodvibes

We really need to be more organised this year though! Our presents will be easy though....money for Disney '11 :thumbsup2

DD already starting her wish list :)

Due to her list my wish list is to win the lottery :rotfl2::rotfl2:

DS only 9 weeks at min, so he is will be easy to sort. Actually starting tomorrow, for him it will be stimulation/education/learning toys.

This time six months ago I was at the Hilton at Gatwick sipping pink champagne and I was still a single lady. This year has flown by.

May start my Christmas shopping when I'm in WDW, always say I'm going to start early but this year I really might do it!

Thanks for putting the idea into my head, will make a note in my itinerary :rotfl2::thumbsup2

This time six months ago I was at the Hilton at Gatwick sipping pink champagne and I was still a single lady. This year has flown by.

You're got beyone Single ladies going round in my head now, clearly mike liked it so he put a ring on it:lmao: yes time is going way too fast!
Can you believe I actually already know exactly where everyone is going to be this xmas already?? going to be super organised this year with trips etc.

Just wanted to say I am so glad to see this thread up, its as reassuring as the Coca Cola advert:cloud9:

Haha! How did I guess who posted this!! Can't believe it is so close - I still have to start my shopping, but at least I have 6 months. Merry Christmas :santa:

Ahhhh the Christmas thread...must mean it's nearly Christmas in July on QVC soon! :thumbsup2 :lmao:

Yaaaaaaaaaaay! I love christmas! And your threads make countdowns go so quick.

My last single lady Christmas!

Safe to say there won't be many presents for us this year! So luckily I have hardly any shopping to do! Jack and my parents have all agreed we're not spending much. Phew!

It really is mental how quick the 1st half of this years went!

Present wise shouldn't be a big issue this year - me and DBF are just saving for next years hols and should get money for hols from our parents.

I think last year I really out done myself and got perfect presents to everyone all round, so I hope people aren't dissapointed this year - just started a new job and dont have the same amount of free time to think about that sort of things as I did when I was a student!

I dread December arriving, 200+ holly wreaths to make, fingers cut to bits. Not as bad as it used to be, when we owned more shops and sold wholesale we made about 2,000 of the horrible things.
Xmas will be great, have a week off but the build up to it is a nightmare, glad I don't do the Xmas shopping, everyone would get giftcards if it was upto me.:rotfl:

So hard to think about christmas when the suns been blazing down on us & it been so hot lately. My local craft shop has had the christmas crafts out for the past couple of weeks.
Is wondering when Mr Tesco will be filling his shops with the christmas goodie's guess that won't be to long now ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter