**Woohoo !! It's Christmas Day !!**

Yay, I can't wait now, Shopping all done , all I have to buy now is Veggies for dinner. It's nice to have it all done and can relax and enjoy my Nieces and Nephew's excitement :D

Well i have to wait till next friday to put tree up. Carpenter phoned to say cant come till monday now when the decorator starts. Most of presents got but having 2 days mid dec to fin off. Meat ordered for 24th. Not having turkey this year. Sirloin beef and large chicken!!! Yum yum. Our treat to have house all done. Roll on the 18th!!!

Wish I could get away with no turkey, its Karens favorite meat, she waits all year for it, even worse she likes it well done:rotfl2: I will be doing Turkey crown, Beef & Ham.

I love turkey, we are having our Christmas dinner on the 28th as m working all of Christmas. We have turkey, pork and ham. Hopefully get a Christmas dinner at the hospital if we take a patient in as meals are free on Christmas Day at our local hospital.

Have bought all my presents just need yo wrap them which I will put off for as long as possible

I love turkey, we are having our Christmas dinner on the 28th as m working all of Christmas. We have turkey, pork and ham. Hopefully get a Christmas dinner at the hospital if we take a patient in as meals are free on Christmas Day at our local hospital.

Have bought all my presents just need yo wrap them which I will put off for as long as possible

I work as a District nurse and we get choice of breakfast or christmas lunch at the local hospital. Off this year but wld go for the breakfast by choice.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

I work as a District nurse and we get choice of breakfast or christmas lunch at the local hospital. Off this year but wld go for the breakfast by choice. Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

I work for the ambulance service and we are lucky to have breakfast and lunch if we want. Won't be at work till lunchtime so will have to have lunch :). Plus our station has a buffet laid out for staff over Christmas

996091_10202877739528959_1390512785_n.jpg

1503930_778287022196730_1161605133_n.jpg

Yay ! Only 4 more sleeps till Christmas !! Are you all about ready now ? All my presents are wrapped, big shop has been done, and just need to buy veg and bread early Monday morning .. enjoy the next few days :santa:

Yay can't wait I just have to go to M & S early Monday morning to pick up my ordered lazy Christmas dinner, start, main and sweet. Don't stress out too much folks

HUGE list made out for Sainsburys tomorrow morning. This year I am doing one shop and one shop only. If I forget something than tough. Normally I would have bought a load of stuff by now ie pringles, nuts etc and all the beige food you shove in the oven for buffets. This year I am not buying any of the beige food, I shall be making my own beige food:rotfl: My list is SO long as I really am making it all this year as its so much nicer.

House is looking very festive, presents are all wrapped. Just got to do a final clean of the house and I am done:cool1: Well, sort of, I still have to MAKE everything yet.

HAVE A WONDERFUL CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY

Well all done. House completely renovated. All presents wrapped all food shopping done; baileys, advocat for snowballs, port, bucks Fizz and Pink Lansons bought. Just need celery lol!!!
Oh and a donkey to help move presents from DB house for 4 kids, 3 nans ,granddads, myself and DB. Work monday then can relax!!!
Hope everyones ready. Cant believe that people buy sooooo much food. Crazy!!!
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE

Eeeekkkkkkkkk it's creeping round! Finished work on Friday, went to a Christmas show with Arthur horse yesterday, off to a show jumping Christmas show today on a borrowed horse (Arthur can't be ridden at the moment :( ), last few things needed at the supermarket tomorrow, a few people turning up to get last minute Christmas presents embroidered, got to bake our Christmas sponge and wrap the presents! Am I going to have enough to to get it all done?!?

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Oh, my goodness.

Just back from my normal weekly shop at Tesco, it was manic. I thought it would be a bit busier but :eek: !!

Oh, my goodness.

Just back from my normal weekly shop at Tesco, it was manic. I thought it would be a bit busier but :eek: !!

We was at Sainsburys for 9.30 and it already was very busy. Got everything I wanted from my list plus a load of other naughty bits and the whole bill came to 99p because I had loads of nector points. RESULT.:santa::santa::santa:

We was at Sainsburys for 9.30 and it already was very busy. Got everything I wanted from my list plus a load of other naughty bits and the whole bill came to 99p because I had loads of nector points. RESULT.:santa::santa::santa:

Excellent. Thats what I call a bargain. We have £43 on our nectar cards but have used my tesco points and have everything else apart from celery !! Will need the £43 after christmas

I popped out to the shops yesterday evening and it was lovely, managed to park easily and only a small queue at the checkout. I have got nearly everything but I have until Saturday as i'm working weds-fri so not having Christmas until Sat so anything missed will be picked up after I finish work at hopefully midnight Friday!

Merry Christmas everyone

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter