Words ending with "S" - in ABC order

discuss

Thank You Kitty 34 :wave2:

I love Kitties by the way so I think we will get along. I have an 11 year old cat name Spooky.

No worries usuzuloose. Love your username by the way. :) Great to meet you.

flaws

Thanks, and nice to meet you!

greets
Great to be here. Just recently started my Summer vacation as my last day of teaching was on 5/30 or shall I say the teachers last day was 5/30. I finished my 1st year of teaching. I am a High School Vocal(Choir) teacher. I absolutely had a blast. Made for an awful fun year as I was mistaken as a student many times from behind by teachers in the beginning of the year. Made me feel kind of good. :)

happiness

Great to be here. Just recently started my Summer vacation as my last day of teaching was on 5/30 or shall I say the teachers last day was 5/30. I finished my 1st year of teaching. I am a High School Vocal(Choir) teacher. I absolutely had a blast. Made for an awful fun year as I was mistaken as a student many times from behind by teachers in the beginning of the year. Made me feel kind of good. :)

happiness
I enjoyed choir so much in school. And then changed school and no music Good to hear that they still have choir :thumbsup2

ingests

I enjoyed choir so much in school. And then changed school and no music Good to hear that they still have choir :thumbsup2

ingests
Music has been my life ever since I was a little girl and started piano lesson and then later picked up the guitar and started playing that as well. It was definitely my favorite part of Middle and High School that I had to pursue it in college. I absolutely loved all my students this year. Another plus of the job is I got to be the Musical Director for the Spring Musical which was the Sound Of Music this year. That will be every year working with the teacher in charge of the Theater Program.

Jolts

Music has been my life ever since I was a little girl and started piano lesson and then later picked up the guitar and started playing that as well. It was definitely my favorite part of Middle and High School that I had to pursue it in college. I absolutely loved all my students this year. Another plus of the job is I got to be the Musical Director for the Spring Musical which was the Sound Of Music this year. That will be every year working with the teacher in charge of the Theater Program.

Jolts
Keep enjoying it, I am sure the kids will learn a lot. And a great musical...

kiss

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter