Working at DL :)

D23Ry

Mouseketeer
not sure where to post this, so I thought I would start here. MOD's, please move this if its in the wrong place.

So long story short, its layoff time once again here. I've survived so far but you never know. Every time layoff's start, i think, hmmm, maybe applying at Disney would be a good idea. I would love to hear some people's experience of working at Disneyland Resort. Would love a private message too to talk about your experience if possible.

Thanks!

I'd love to hear from CMs and former CMs, too! The best and the worst about working there!

I'm not a CM (yet, hopefully!) but I'm in the middle of the interview process. If you're interested in applying, I'd say now is a good time. It seems like they're doing a lot of hiring right now, but in a few months they could be waitlisting people.

You could also check out sites like Glassdoor for company reviews.

My first choice didn't work out, so now I'm back on the waitlist. :-\

I noticed they're holding auditions for Cars Land valets/drivers later this month. Does anyone know what the audition process is like? Do they just ask you to drive, or are there performance requirements as well?

I'd love to hear from CMs and former CMs, too! The best and the worst about working there!

The best part was the social life with other cast members. You had the Canoe Races, Softball leagues, trips to plays, clubs for everything from Bible Studies to Stamp Collecting.

I made lifelong friends there. It was like an extended family, with the good and bad of that.

There wasn't a huge downside in my days as a CM, but I think CM parking would be a pain. When I was a CM we parked approximately where the Hollywood Backlot is and Tower of Terror.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter