Workout: What did you do today?

I work best with a boring predictable regimen. So for the last month I have been doing
- 15 min on rowing machine at 28 strokes per min

- 5 minute full body dumbbell video

- 10 minute back and neck stretching videos

- Try to hit 10k daily steps; today was only 8k though. On nicer days or less busy days I try to go up to 13k or more but that is difficult to find time for more than 2 or 3 times per week.

I was doing 40min a day on the treadmill with a 3% incline but this was a big time suck for only 160cal, while I can do 15min on the rowing machine and get 250cal.

Once spring is in swing then a lot of that gets replaced with yard work, log splitting, hauling mulch and all that and makes it a little easier to reach a lot of activity. Winter is long and I hate cold (and love food) and sometimes hard to keep motivated with the indoor equipment.

For *yesterday's today*

3:41AM went for a 8.88 mile bicycle ride around local roads.

11:17AM went for a round trip 8.88 mile bicycle ride to closest Publix to get DW her Panera Broccoli/Cheddar soup on BOGO. Only had 1 so also bought Tomato soup.

6:31PM went for a round trip 16.61 mile bicycle ride to another Publix to get DW some more Panera Broccoli/Cheddar soup and bought 2 on BOGO.

Yesterday was hot yoga day so 60 minute class.
Today is weight training and I am doing a deadlift one rep max test.
I usually do. 3/3 split yoga/gym days per week plus trail walking as much as I can fit in. I need more biking this year..props to John up there..good job!
Edited for max deadlift weight: 245

Last edited:
Do sauna sessions count as a workout? I've done it for years. About 3X/week, 3 to 4 sessions each time at about 12-15 minutes per session with a cooldown of about the same in my gym's pool. And yes, I use a cold shower between sessions.

Since I have a busted left shoulder, its primarily walking. Hour in the morning, half hour to an hour at night.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter