• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

World Cup watching at Aulani?

MichiganDVC

Can barely see my Kool-aid bath with these Rose-co
Sorry to copy from a PP, but does anyone who is either there now or in the past know the best place either at Aulani or nearby to watch a World Cup match?

I doubt I'll go out of my way, but I have any down time and a really good game is scheduled, I'd like to know where to go.

Thanks!

Off the Hook by the main pool or across the street at Monkeypods are both great.

just back from 10 days there (still sad it's over)....the crowd at off the hook was fun for the game when the US won, I was in the villa on the 10th floor when they scored and could hear the cheers through the sound proof sliders! Was at the adult pool for the game on Sunday, and that bar was fun too.

Thanks everyone! Unfortunately, the U.S. plays Belgium on Tuesday at 3:00pm....while I'll be flying TO Aulani! The only two teams I care about have to face each other in the first round and WHILE I'm on a plane!! Just my luck ;-)

There's always the following Saturday... Enjoy the fireworks on the 4th!
And just an FYI, Off The Hook was open at 6am for the US Germany match but they were not serving food or drinks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter