Would a 3 year old boy like Princess Storybook at Akershus Royal Hall?

Dakota731

DIS Veteran
I'm booking reservations for everyone and not sure if a little boy would enjoy this or not?

I think our DS3 got more attention from the princesses then our DD7. I can't say it was his favorite but he enjoyed himself.

Some would, some would find it too "girly". It depends on the individual kid. It would also depend on how the parent presents the meal IMO.

We did CRT with my DS3, and the princesses really talked to him more than my DD5. We did Akershus when my DS was 11 months, and DD turned 3. They all kissed them both. They had lipstick marks all over their face! It was my DD's 3rd bday though, and she led the "princess processional" with snow white, she was also wearing a snowwhite dress.
My niece and nephew (5yo twins) went, and my nephew held snow white's hand during the processional also. (different trips).
So, yeah, they love little boys, and most seem to like it IMHO.

My son loved the princesses when he was 3, the princesses make a big deal about little guys at the character meals and meet and greets. My son's face was covered in bright red lip marks from all the kisses he received from the princesses.

I say go for it! I will be taking my 3 year old and 2 year old grandsons there in November! Along with their mom, dad, aunts and uncles. We''ll be 9 adults with 2 little boys. :-)

To be honest a 3 yr old won't remember the experience.. but the place is child friendly where any child will be comfortable and there is alot of people and action watching...I say book it for you and your husband as the food there is IMO really good and a great value. the atmosphere is also nice.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter