Would anyone be interested in this ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tron[ADS]

<font color=red>Should've been more careful when b
I have a 5 dvd box set which is a sort of tour of all the WDW parks. It shows all the rides and excerts from the shows at each of them. Im not entirely sure of the origin of the disks, as I bought them off Ebay last year, and they arent, shall we say, commercial products. The footage appears to be semi-professional, and is very good, particularly the Magic Kingdom disk, but I do not think these are available to buy (certainly I have never found anything like them). I would liken the footage to the holiday dvd's you can get sent to you, but much longer, and without a narrator or hotel and travel company adverts. They are possibly disks created to cut out bits to make such free dvd's.
That said they do have proper menu's, and they are very good.

So on to the topic of the thread.....

I wondered if anyone else wanted to borrow them to have a watch, and if so, we could create a sort of chain where people could send them on to the next person once they have watched them. The only thing I would ask is that they were sent by recorded delivery so theres less risk of them going missing in the post (the value is next to nothing anyway). It would only costa couple of quid maximum per send.
I was thinking that I could get an idea of the interest, then I'll send a copy off to the first person, they could then post a "who wants it next" type thread on here once they have watched them, and post them off to the next, but notifying me by PM who its gone to, so I can keep a loose track on it.

Anyone ?

------------------------------
List as updated By Florida Sun 30/04/2005

Group 1.
Tron
NatalieLongstaff
FloridaAgain
Wilma-Bride
Fizz13
Vicky1BFC
Lecras
TraceyL
Wils
Minniespal
Kev Kendall
Pixiepower04
Floridasam
SNOWHITE7
Jen UK
lil_missy
Queenie
Claddagh
motheroftink
MarkyLeicester
Florida Sun

Group 2
Cochise
Miffy2003
Floridadreamlel
Jns
Nighttrain
Cazzie
Cyrano
Carolfoy
Bunny1
Jean88
Jockey
Acr4bbe
LilDisneyPrincess
Burt
Tazz23
Shellface
Nubbedy
TracyK
susie2
Celestine
Galaxy
Angel659
EnglandsDisneyGang

natalielongstaff said:
ooh yes please !!

Well it looks like youll be first in the Q, if theres enough interest to get it off the ground.

Me too please. I would be very interested in borrowing them over Christmas as we are surprising the girls on Christmas Day by telling them we're off to WDW next year :Pinkbounc

Me next please!! I love watching my promo DVD so this would be special for me. Thanks so much for your kind offer,

Claire xx

Right, its obviously something that folk are interested in, so i'll erm take backups of them tonight (wouldnt want them going missing in the post, or someone being upset if they accidentaly scratched one).

Natalie, if you want to PM me your postal address, Ill get them off to you first.

Theres 1 disk for MGM, MK and EPCOT, and AK gets 2 disks for some reason.

I'm sure you'll all enjoy them.

Ooh I'm definitely interested!! :Pinkbounc

Charlotte

Could someone from the states sign up too? Or would that get too expensive to ship?

Sounds like something wonderful. :earsgirl:

Tron[ADS] said:
i'll erm take backups of them tonight (wouldnt want them going missing in the post, or someone being upset if they accidentaly scratched one).

Aha now that you have eliminated what I was worrying about YES pleeaaasee that would be wonderful!

Very kind of you to think of it

Hi Yes Please!!!

Should we just PM the person who said yes before us with our address so when they have finished with it...it just gets sent on??

:cool1:

What a fantastic offer! Disers are the kindest people in the world :goodvibes :goodvibes

Yes please I would love to be on the list ;)

yes count me in too Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter