Would anyone like to join me?

Lotus63

Earning My Ears
I came here with a friend (arrived today, leaving Orlando on Jan 9th) from NYC. Unfortunately, his brother passed away today and he is now flying back to NYC, leaving me alone with the resort hotel, and an entire Disney trip. It would be great if someone or a group could join me so I am not doing Disney alone. We already had so many great meal and show reservations and it is such a shame that he's gone.

I am in my mid 20's and a masters student in NYC. I have traveled the world and am very fun loving. I am a pretty social person and don't want to be by myself in this experience. Please email me if you are interested in spending time together here at Disney (I am also planning on Sea World and Universal Studios). Please message me if you are also around my age and looking for something similar. I'm not quite sure how this site works so please email me at the letter j mail number 92 at yahoo
Sorry, I know that's a little hard to follow. You can also reply to the post with your contact info. Thanks, hope to hear from you soon, feel a little down being alone... : (

I'm really sorry to hear what situation you are in! I can't help you out, but since this is your first post, I thought someone should reply to you.

I am looking forward to seeing WDW alone. But If it's not what you want, and you're put in that position, it can be very stressful.

Most CMs and even visitors are quite friendly. If you go to a meal with "group seating" such as Germany at EPCOT (and there are others) the other people there will probably enjoy talking with you.

Remember there is a 24 hour cancellation policy for reserved meals or you are charged $10.

I did a Solo trip for my 27th birthday and had a fabulous time. There were some awkward moments, but it made me a better person I think. I know you're home now, so I'm hoping for you that you managed to have a great experience and make some new friends along the way!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter