Would anyone like to participate in a I'm giving it away, do you want it exchange?

I have a Lighted Hands-Free Magnifier. It is from the store Brookstone, it hangs from your neck and has two padded arms that rests on your chest. It uses two AA batteries for the built in reading light.
This has never been used, it still has the wrapping around the lens. I got it for my grandmother but my mother didn't think she would be able to use it.
Any takers?

The magnifier has been claimed!

Originally posted by ainmama2001
I need a copy of Sleeping Beauty, the DVD. I can trade you a Wiggles DVD. I HATE the Wiggles!!!!!!
I don't have a Sleeping Beauty DVD, but if you want to get rid of the Wiggles DVD I'll take it. I have a 2 year old who loves the Wiggles!

Great thread Marjie:D ::yes::

I don't know that I'd have anything anyone else wants, I do have Lithos, but sorry I'm keeping them, they are Lilo & Stitch & are the only ones we have & they are like gold to us, something we can't get in the land Down Under:(

Originally posted by mtblujeans
:Pinkbounc What else 'ya got out there, guys?? :bounce:

lol, I was wondering the same thing. Come on, I am a pack rat, whatcha got? :tongue:

Don't think I have anything of interest, but will have a look this week to see what I can find that might be of interest.

This is a really great idea. Do you think we should have an "I want/need" post separate from the "I have/do you want" post?

That would be great! I have lots of stuff I would like to beg , ah, I mean, ask for! ;) Maybe we should ask the Webmaster if it is OK, tho'....

This is a great idea. I'll have to see what I've got.

I have something! If anyone drinks Celestial Teas, they had a promotion of magnets awhile back. I have an extra "Wonder" magnet.

Bobbi:D

Too late now, someone has asked for it!

I got the Dale Earnhardt cards today--on my son's birthday! Talk about an excited boy!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you to gr8tpanther!

I have a VHS Disney "Goofy" movie and a two-cd set of 4th Grade Cluefinders Adventures. Any takers?

Goofy movie is gone!!

Cd's are gone!!

Will look for more!

:sunny:

I can give a free subscription to Family Circle to one (1) person. The first person to PM me their address gets it. I'll post here who gets it......

Update: SnoWhite got the subscription. She was the first to respond. Thanks!

Edit: I got a "get 1 subscription, get a 2nd subscription free" card in my latest issue of Family Circle. That is what this offer is from. It is a bi-fold card with a gift announcement card attached to the offer card. Perhaps someone else who also got this card in their magazine would like to share a free subscription with a DISer!

Originally posted by ksjayhawks
I got the Dale Earnhardt cards today--on my son's birthday! Talk about an excited boy!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you to gr8tpanther!

:sunny:

Glad he got them tell him Happy B-day from your DIS friend :teeth:

Originally posted by Mad4Mickey
I have 2 of those Kellogs Kash things that you save to get stuff from WDW. UPDATE THEY ARE GONE !

Thank you very much!! I like my Kash, but I also enjoy the Halloween sticker and the Disney stamp on the envelope!! :wave:

I have one (1) new little Blue's Clues Christmas toy. Tag says age 3+.

Update: This item is gone.

~ Susan

Originally posted by remyandhollandsmommy
This sounds fun! I have three of those Kellogg Kash things if anyone wants to PM me I can send 'em out to you!....

These arrived today! Thank you very much!! :wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter