Would like to have a surprise waiting - anyone know how I can?

raven3517

Mouseketeer
I would like to have a surprise waiting in the room when we get there, with favorite snacks and drinks and things like that. I remember when I was in HS and went with a group of friends from school, when we got there, we had a gift pack like that waiting in the room for us from her, and it made everyone really excited and started that "magic" mood. I'd like to recreate it, but I'm not sure how to go about doing it? Any suggestions from anyone? Staying at the ASMovies, if that makes a difference.

Thank you!!

the only thing I can think of is to look at disneyflorist.com then I am not sure if it is waiting in room because I want to do this In Sept for my nieces

I did flowers as a birthday surprise for my DW at WL. The Cast Members were very helpful about getting them into the room prior to our check-in. If you have something specific in mind check with Guest Services and ask for a recommendation of a shop or store that sells that items(s) and do a phone order with a request for a delivery to your hotel. Or, think about contacting the stores at DDM and contact them about putting something together for you. What a great idea .... have fun with that!!!

You can pre-order snacks and drinks from gardengrocer.com to be delivered to bell services, and then to your room when you arrive, or, for quite a bit more money, disney florist can do a basket.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter