Would Someone Check a Seuss Gift Shop to See If they Still Carry This?

erinch

Parsing the same ee cummings poem for 20 years
On our trip in October 2020, I got a women’s long Seuss sleep shirt. Grey with Mother of all Things logo. It is so comfy! They don’t have it in their online store. Would someone who is there mind checking to see if they still carry? This was before the withdrawal of a few Seuss books. At that time, it was in the shops in Seuss land and also in the main merchandise shops in both parks. Thanks so much!

I don’t arrive until the 19!h of September. I’ll try to see for you if I can remember to do so.

Lynne, thank you!! I will remind you!

Hi There, keep me updated, I currently live in Naples and know what it was like when I lived in PA and wanted to check something, I will be going up the beginning of December and then actually moving back to PA. However I don't have a problem checking this out for you. Just let me know.

Thank you.,! Where in PA do you live?

I am here today and took a look. I didn't see the grey sleepshirt in any of the Seuss stores. They have Thing 1 and 2 sleep shirts in the Cat in the Hat store and the Mulberry Street/Gertrude Mcfuzz store (across from the Seuss Trolley entrance). Those are $35. I took a picture but can't figure out how to post it.

Thank you SOOO much! I will PM you my phone number to text!

Oh dear! You need a certain number of posts before I can PM you I believe!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter