would someone please help me?

twingle3

Mouseketeer
i am looking for someone that would be willing to do some tiny punches of sand castles/beachy things, flip flops or baskets. i will send you the paper and the postage, i just don't have the punches for these and will only need them this one time for deco squares. I appreciate any help i can get. if you can assist me in this matter please pm me. thanks in advance.

twingle3 said:
i am looking for someone that would be willing to do some tiny punches of sand castles/beachy things, flip flops or baskets. i will send you the paper and the postage, i just don't have the punches for these and will only need them this one time for deco squares. I appreciate any help i can get. if you can assist me in this matter please pm me. thanks in advance.

Hi, well I have tons of different punches, let me check if I have beach ones. I'll let you know.

I know I have the quickutz flipflops they are really cute. I'm not sure what else I have.

I will check, let me know if you want the flip flops

Twingle3, I have a punch of Cinderellas Castle (looks like a sand castle). I would be happy to help if needed.
Deb
It is small--1"x1"

i have a crab! that could be beachy! let me go check and see what else i have.

thank you all for your replies. wow, i thought my post had been forgotten. i really appreciate it. i have sent all three of you pms. its great that you are willing to "share" your punches. the only one i have is a mickey head medium and small but that won't quite work for a beach theme. thanks again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter