Would the weekend of Aug 19 or 26th be better

Disney-Kim

DIS Veteran
Crowd wise and such. We have never been in August before. Don't mind it being busy, but hoping huge summer crowds are gone.

What you do guys think?

I think that if you are talking strictly about the weekend, it is going to be very busy as it always is on the weekend, especially Saturday. We are planning to go during the week before Labor Day weekend, knowing that school in some states has started by then and hoping for a few less people. I am just guessing, but I would think the 26th might be a little better than the 19th.

I used to live in Phoenix :sunny: and I miss being able to drive over to DL for the weekend! :umbrella:

Many schools around here (SF Bay Area) will be starting around the 23rd. I think there's a lot of people that like to go down just before school starts. I would think you'd be better off opting for the 26th.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter