Would you do this?

Disneyforus

Lover of all things Disney
My Dh and I are anticipating our Disney get away (without the kids) in early May. He is attending a conference and will not be out each day until almost
4:00. We plan to go to Universal, Epcot, and Magic Kingdom even though we will only have a few hours before the parks will close. Well I just saw that there is a Mickeys Pirates and Princess party on one of the days we will be there and the ticket price is only 45.00 for admission from 7p-12a!! That would be awesome and I assume we could get on alot of the "grownup" rides easily. Do you think this is a good idea? Has anyone tried this?

Thanks for any feedback!

P&PP is a good time...it consists of special events such as Pirate and Princess parade, different version of Wishes fireworks.
When you enter the Magic Kingdom, you'll be given a loot bag and treasure map for your Pirate booty(chocolate and beads) which can be found throughout the park at 'X' marked locations which are on the treasure map.
Not only will you notice plenty of kids dressed up, but also adults dressed up in either Pirate or Princess costumes!
And of course the park is open for extra magic hours which is at least midnight.
If you have any other questions, feel free to ask. I'm sure I may have forgotten some other piece of info.
You should do it...Hope you have a good time!

You can enter the park at 4:00 with your PPP ticket. I went a couple of weeks ago and would absolutely do it again in a heart beat! There were no lines at all. We were able to do every ride in the park at least once (that was open for the party) in less than 4 hours. We rode BTMRR 6x without getting off. The fireworks are wicked cool. Go for it... and don't forget your tiara!

Are most of the rides open? We'll be going in June- So I was thinking the June 4th party. That might be busier :)

If you take in the parades, the fireworks, and then let the sleepy kids and pooped parents clear out, you will have most of the park to yourself after 10pm..Most rides are open...a few are not, like Country Bear Jamboree,
Hall of Presidents, Tiki Birds, and maybe Thunder Mountain RR roller coaster.

Ted

Disneyforus- is he going to the Sapphire/ASUG conference? If so I'll be there too, solo (DH works the conference & has no desire to go to Disney while he's there - I'm bumming along kid-free!) I never even thought of doing P&PP...has anyone ever done this solo???

Disneyforus- is he going to the Sapphire/ASUG conference? If so I'll be there too, solo (DH works the conference & has no desire to go to Disney while he's there - I'm bumming along kid-free!) I never even thought of doing P&PP...has anyone ever done this solo???

Nope, not that conference...forget the name...it's at the Roesen Plaza. I am so excited to go with him and be kid free. We fly out 5/4 at noon and don't go home until 5/10 at 5:30pm!! I plan to spend at least three of those mornings/early afternoons at parks solo, and then return to meet up with him later in the day.:love: We will then go back to the parks in the evening. He is a big Disney fan! I am actually really looking forward to being by myself for a few hours. We plan to also do Universal and maybe a dinner theater. I have to see how much money we can save up first before I commit to an itinerary. :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter