Would you rather?

♥DizzyDizney♥

♡♡♡
Some know how to play Would You Rather, but if you don't all you have to say is 2 options and the person below picks 1 option. When you are picking the option you say why did you pick it.

Ok I will go first.

Would you rather marry a ape
or
eat a McDonald's for a year for 10,000 dollars.

:confused3

Eat at McDonalds, definitely.;)

Would you rather help exhume Elvis's body or bungee jump off the Empire State Building?

Help exhume Elvis' body - after all this time it can't be too gross, and I'm deathly afraid of heights.

Would you rather clean horse stalls without a shovel or build a house by yourself?

Build a house - it would be kind of cool. A Challage! :)

Anyways last time when I went into a horse stall I almost threw up because on the smell of the horse poop! So i'd probably have to clean my throw up too, :scared:

Water ski -- at least I'm on level "ground"!

WYR ice skate or roller skate?

Rollerskate - I hate the cold.

WYR have the same kind of weather year-round or be able to enjoy the change of seasons?

Have the same weather year round -- HOT!

WYR spend the day in MK or Epot?

Middle - I'm a very grounded girl.;)

Take swimming lessons in the ocean in January or jog in a parka in July?

I'll take the July jog...I HATE to be cold.

WYR give up your TV or your internet access for 6 months?

Definitely TV! Not much good on these days anyway.

Would you rather pick green beans or shuck corn?

Pick green beans

Would you rather go to Thialand and ride on an elephant, or go to Africa and go on a safari tour?

Definitely Thailand and ride an elephant. There are so many places in the US where we can see Africa recreated.

WYR hang glide or parasail?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter