Would you rather.....

We decided against taking my twins when they were 13 months and I'm glad we did. My 2.5 year old, 5 year old and two teenagers were hard enough. And as it was, the 2.5 year old barely remembers Disney so this trip, now that she's 8, she's so excited for.

Y'all are making me nervous to take my 23 month old in September, haha!
It's fine. You will be fine. We brought our older daughter for a day when she was 24 months and she did good. Depends on the child but if you have a child who is hyper and on the go all the time they will most likely be like that at any age. If you have a child who goes with the flow then they will too be fine at any age. I think my biggest reason for maybe going at 2 is that she won't need as many naps and that she will know the characters. But I couldn't resist and booked for this year when she is 13 months. I say you will have a lot of fun no matter what when you go!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter