• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Would you recomend Seaworld and Universal if seen in FL in last year?

Personally, once every few years is enough for me for Universal and Sea World. The shows don't change all that much. If you want to see the difference you can probably check their websites. As for Legoland, it is geared more for 3-11 or 12. I think it's kind of neat just to see Miniland to see what they built out of Legos and your little one would enjoy it. But it is kind of pricey, so it's up to you.

We're in the same boat. We've decided to pass on Sea World as we've done the Orlando version for the past two years. We are going to do US as I think its different enough to warrant going.

We went to both SW and US and honestly would have passed on both of them for more days at DLR (and we were there 5 days already). Neither one has that "magic" to it that Disney has.

Thanks for the responses!

i think we'll jsut have to see what deals are offered.

As for Legoland I think my kids will be too old to appreciate it completely.

Your 3.5 year old will like it, but your older will be very bored. It's a simple amusement park for young children. Given your family situation, I would skip it.

As far as Universal goes, I would say to visit as it's totally different to Orlando, it's only 1 park and the vies are magnificent.
As for Seaworld, "if you've seen one Shamu, you've seent them all!!!!" we went to San Diego in 2002 and it was "ok", went to Orlando last year for an evening and that was enough for us.
Legoland is, IMO, more for younger children which is why we have never visited there (not been to the one in London either..lol).
Love Ella

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter