WOW DVC Prices !!!

No doubt they would go to higher interest rates if they consider the loans risker. Also would be much more selective on who they loan to. You don't even have to do a credit check right now with Monera.
But usually with a 17%-18% interest rate!

Be careful of the “as low as”, most people using Monera or Disney direct financing are paying well into the double digits. Monera caps at 17.9% right now and Disney at 18.01%.

We’re going to WDW in mid December. Our 5 Day Non-Hopper tickets are over $700 each. It’s nuts now.

The 5 day hopper is over $800. 7 day with and without hopper- $780 and $881.
From a ticket broker, the cheapest found is $785 for one week hopper.

Looking at tickets next month while we’re doing TRON d23 preview - 3 day hopper is $552 :laughing:
We decided on 2 day 1 park tickets for $320 each. That’s plenty anyway for the short time we have.
Just buy the UK tickets, they are way cheaper. Right now they offer a 14 day pass for the price of the 7 day pass, which comes out to about $650 USD. It's a hopper and water park pass, and comes with a magic band to boot! https://www.attractiontickets.com/e...walt-disney-world-resort/disney-14-day-ticket

Just buy the UK tickets, they are way cheaper. Right now they offer a 14 day pass for the price of the 7 day pass, which comes out to about $650 USD. It's a hopper and water park pass, and comes with a magic band to boot! https://www.attractiontickets.com/e...walt-disney-world-resort/disney-14-day-ticket
Thanks! We Are seriously considering doing just that. We always buy memory maker too so that’s another $200 saved. For the 4 us I think that’s going to save us $1200.

Thanks! We Are seriously considering doing just that. We always buy memory maker too so that’s another $200 saved. For the 4 us I think that’s going to save us $1200.
It works GREAT! We don’t even feel guilty only popping into the parks for an hour. Have had no problems paying with a US credit card and billing address. Got them in October 2022 and Dec 2022.

It works GREAT! We don’t even feel guilty only popping into the parks for an hour. Have had no problems paying with a US credit card and billing address. Got them in October 2022 and Dec 2022.
That’s awesome. It’s incredible we’ll save $300 per ticket plus get magic bands and photopass package.

Like I said I bought them twice with an American CC and billing address.

Another Diser reported talking directly to the Uk travel agency and verifying that it was ok for Americans to buy
Thanks for the info, I'll bookmark that website.

Love how the 7 day and 14 day tickets are the same price!!!!

Like I said I bought them twice with an American CC and billing address.

Another Diser reported talking directly to the Uk travel agency and verifying that it was ok for Americans to buy
Wait, seriously?? Americans can buy this ticket?Because the currency conversion rate is majorly in the US $ favor so the UK 14 day tickets are cheaper than 4 day hoppers through Disney!

Exactly. This particular ticket broker is bending the rules. The very best way to bring that to Disney's attention (and put the broker in the crosshairs) would be to spend a lot of time talking about it here on DIS.

I was more concerned with me being placed in the crosshairs and spending money on tickets that Disney would not let me use.

I was more concerned with me being placed in the crosshairs and spending money on tickets that Disney would not let me use.
You never know what a company will do when they deem their admissions media to have been procured outside of their rules. They *could* just cancel it. I always look at the guys who try to beat like the Frequent Flyer system and then are *outraged* when American bans them and keeps all their points. Would Disney do that? I don’t know!

We’re going to WDW in mid December. Our 5 Day Non-Hopper tickets are over $700 each. It’s nuts now.

The 5 day hopper is over $800. 7 day with and without hopper- $780 and $881.
From a ticket broker, the cheapest found is $785 for one week hopper.

Looking at tickets next month while we’re doing TRON d23 preview - 3 day hopper is $552 :laughing:
We decided on 2 day 1 park tickets for $320 each. That’s plenty anyway for the short time we have.

No clue when you are going just checked and 5 day is like $646 and 7 day is $692 and 9 day is $729 when putting in July 1st.

In the end my $100/ticket was simply about the extra over the 5 day ticket that person was looking to lower to in order to save money.

Disney's general Guest Services playbook is to never say no to a guest when they don't have to. On the other hand, they did deny some DVC "white card" owners who obtained a Sorcerer Pass exchange certificate, insisting they upgrade to the Incredipass before it could be activated. There were plenty of DVCers angry about that. Disney stuck to their guns anyway.

Either way, if I were willing to take a flyer on this, I definitely would not be talking about it on the DIS. This comes up every so many years--some broker sells to UK tickets to US customers under the radar, it becomes common knowledge, and Disney stops them. I can remember this happening at least once in the past, maybe twice.

We don't talk about Bruno, and we don't talk about US customers using UK tickets.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter