WOW...KimRaye just made me figure out my expenses for DISCon....

I like seeing what everyone else is budgeting - no I'm not trying to be nosey but it's very interesting.

I don't even want to think about it. It looks bad enough when I write it all down in American dollars...it's dowright scary when I convert it to Canadian :earseek:

Here's my budget so far:

Air - $216 (Still hope I can do better)
Hotel - N/C
Tiffany Town Car $80 (maybe less if I find someone with comparable flights)
AP - N/C
Convention $210
Special Events - $150 (Hoop dee doo, MVMCP, Chef Mickeys, CP)
Food - $150
Shopping - $200

Not too bad for a week at Disney!

I am with you Figment. I use that American Express card to death.. and then when the bill comes in, I pass out.. LOLOLOLOL

Mears roundtrip transportation from the Orlando airport to any WDW resort is only $27.00.

I love the EPCOT Candlelight Processional, and I ususally lke lo go several times, but I don't buy a package everytime. There is a free standby line that they open-up to everyone right before the program starts to fill up the seats. Some people line up an hour early to get a good seat. This line usually starts on the right side.

Crystal Light is easy to pack and use in your resort room from something different to drink.

Most lunches at WDW are usually much less in price than dinner prices.

And you can attend many DIS mini-meet events without spending money.

Even at meals, you could just order a drink or a small appetizer, to save money and still socialize with everyone.

Plus all the other great ideas with breakfast in your room, vouchers, etc..

RaySharpton

Someone one time (I think it was PandyPaws) said that they ship food/snacks to the resort like a few days before arrival and mark HOLD FOR ARRIVAL on the box and has never had a problem. So that's an idea if you want to use Mears and can't make a grocery stop. I have actually thought about doing this since I'm flying this time....bagels, snacks, etc.

Chris, I've said it before. :D I almost always ship stuff ahead. :)
I'm hoping my water-runner (KarenNY) will be available for hire again this year. ;) Those $6/bottles were KILLING ME! :rolleyes:

Oh, and plan to dump a lot of ca$h at Tubbi's. :) :) :)

I spent almost $2,000.00 last year. :earseek: I didn't hold back. :rolleyes: This year I'll be watching myself a little more closely. :o :o :o

I KNEW it was a VERY experienced DISer luv.... :D :D :D :D

I think it's a great idea and a great way to save some moola!!!

You've got that right bashful 64!! :rolleyes: :D :)

I don't even want to think about it. It looks bad enough when I write it all down in American dollars...it's dowright scary when I convert it to Canadian

Kim :D

Towncrier Grocery Service will be available for a nominal fee. :)

Seriously, if anyone needs something from the store or needs a Taco Bell fix, just let me know. I'd be glad to help.

That is very nice of you, John. I wouldn't mind picking up some cans of sodas and a cooler for my room and some snacks or stuff.

And anyone is welcome to use my WebTV in my room to send or check e-mails, or post or check on the DIS-boards, etc..

RaySharpton

I think I will have a car and if I do I will be glad to make a run to the store! (I am already making the KK run!!!)

A Taco Bell fix??? :earseek: Now we're talking! :bounce: Yummy! :) I know I know, I'm pittiful. :rolleyes: Take me all the way to Orlando just have a Burrito Supreme. :::shaking head sadly::: :o

Okay John. Here's the code. When I say; "let's go get some water bottles." That really means; "take me to Taco Bell." Okay? Okay. ;)

I feel like I am going to camp with all the kids I played with last year!

John, where do I sign up for the taco bell run? Yo quero taco bell!

Ray, who will we email, we will all be there! LOL (j/K) Aren't you the nicest guy!

Carol - I'm in with the KK. I called shotgun!

Once I have my flight nailed down, I will be doing the TTC thing. Happy to have anyone share. I will also be doing the grocery store stop and will take orders!

Taco Bell Mini-Meet. Got that Ray. Perhaps I'll just make a run to the border and get a few hundred tacos to go and we can eat in somebody's room. :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter