WOW! Proud Mom Moment AND Disney News!

swanmom

<font color=purple>Victoria and Alberts - Hands Do
Last week, DD auditioned in NYC to do a voice over for a Disney demo and we just found out that she got it! Her voice will be used on a training demo for Disney employees. We're very proud of her. And all of my fellow DISers will laugh at my DH's reaction......and I quote, "You mean Disney is going to pay us for a change !!!" :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

Cool - I always wondered how you got those kind of jobs, is she a theater major? What county are you in -- I grew up in Warren.

Kallison,
I had to laugh when I saw your response. No theater major here, she's only nine years old ! (Although she acts like she thinks she college-age sometimes ;) )

Very cool, swanmom!!!! Your hubby's thought was classic. :) Congratulations to your daughter. :)

Kallison,
Just saw your other question. We're in Essex County - alot more congested than where you grew up !

Congratulations to her. What a neat thing!!

How very wonderful for her!!! But you will forgive me if I don't share your happiness with my 9 y/o dd. She would just kill for that chance. Tell your dd to have a ball.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter