Wreck It Ralph Sweet Shop

jnjusoioa

I fell in love with DLR, whats not to love. Fantas
So I am just a really big kid and one of the reasons I chose to go on the Dream is because the Wreck It Ralph sweet shop looks so amazing, truly, it looks like something from a movie. So thought I would make a post here asking about it and to see your photos and hear what all your favorite sweets are on a cruise? They don't have to be from this particular sweet shop, not all of them anyway but haven't seen too much about sweets on the cruises so thought I would ask. Thank You

It drives me nuts that this is only on the Dream! Is there anything like it on the Fantasy?

We did the Dream partially because of Vanellope's Sweet Shop. I loved it! I had an ice cream Sunday that was sold in her car and then you get to keep the car (and they nicely offered to take my used/messy dish and wash it for me, which I took them up on). And then also lots of good photo ops. As a huge Wreck it Ralph fan (my husband and I have dressed up as Vanellope and Fix-it Felix for Halloween - he couldn't pull off Ralph but is a perfect Felix) I loved it. The other highlight of the cruise for us was dining at Remy, which was amazing as well.

So glad I am not alone for picking the Dream for Vanellope's, it just looks so amazing and I love Wreck It Ralph myself.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter